➪8

_

You continued munching your sandwich while totally ignoring the girl sitting Infront of you while staring at you for straight 10 minutes, "What?" You asked Evelyn after you gulped the last bite of your egg sandwich.

"Did Jungkook really lock you up in the restroom?" She asked, making your joyous expression get exchanged with a disgusting one, "At least lemme enjoy my favourite sandwich, why do you always mention him?" You replied, as you chugged down the water from your glass.

"Just answer me." She stated, sounding serious. "Why would I lie Eveyln? Ofcourse he did , like ALWAYS. I smote the door for about a HUNDREDTH TIME but no-one came to open it except Josh. I even left my phone in the cafeteria so I couldn't even contact you or anyone else!" You snapped out, your anger almost about to reach its peak.

It was the next day and the weekend, so you and Evelyn came to a nearby cafe to eat something for breakfast after taking permission from your parents, where you explained her everything that happened yesterday and she kept throwing at you tons of questions repeatedly, and you became a bit irritated as she kept mentioning Damn Freaking Jungkook.

"Arasseo Arasseo! (I got it)" , She calmed you down who was burning with wrath. "But he's not that bad, your mom told me yesterday that Jungkook rushed to school when he got to know that you hadn't returned home till then."

She tried to make you conscious about Jungkook being a good boy, but there was no way you were gonna fall for it, you had seen, the side of him which no-one ever had.

You moved closer to her and gestured her to come closer as you whispered in her ear :

"I'm gonna tell you something."

"What is it?" She whispered back after looking at your dead serious face.

You looked around yourself, making sure no-one's hearing you when you finally responded her,

"He's two-faced, a hypocrite."

"YAH!" Eveyln groaned, as she jerked back.

"Why don't you listen to me once?! It's not like what you think!" She shrieked out,

You sighed annoyingly and decided to keep quiet instead of responding her when you stopped a waitress passing by,

"Excuse me, one egg sandwich for me, please."

You requested as she noted your order and left. You finally looked at Eveyln who looked at you with pure frustration, "C'mon babe, we came here to eat, not to spit out everything we ate." You sheepishly smiled at her as you tried to console her.

"Don't call me babe , it's disgusting." She whined, as she made a disgusted face, making you chuckle at her funny reaction.

_

You threw yourself on the couch as you switched on the TV, switching channels and deciding to watch something as you were finally free from your school, at least for today.

But I guess not.

"Y/N dear, what about your project? Don't you have to submit it by Monday?"

Your mother asked, walking towards your couch and sitting beside you, you stared at her face in perplexity, who told her about the Project?