➪12

Every student sprinted to their seats as soon as Ms.Kang stepped inside the classroom. Ms.Kang.

So the demon eventually steps in.

You immediately opened your book of mathematics before she commanded you to. You knew the later consequences for not opening the book in time, and ended up opening it earlier.

"Did I tell you to open your book?"

Ms.Kang looked at you.

"Y/N?"

Great.

You closed the book with a thud but made sure she didn't hear it. Now she'll rant you for something really stupid. You slowly looked up at her, and forced an apologetic smile.

"You didn't, teacher."

"Then how dare you open your book? You clearly displayed an act of disobedience Infront of your teacher and are you aware of that?"

"I-uh...am sor-"

"Sorry is just a word."

Hearing her, you stood up and slightly bowed at her, expressing her your apology as an act but not as a word.

"It's my final warning. Don't open your book unless the teacher tells you to."

You nodded your head and she looked away, diverting her attention to the class.

"Okay now class, open your book of Maths, Page no. 125."

Woah-
Wait a min-
I also did the same thing.

You clutched the border of your book and secretly hissed when a chuckling sound escaped the demon's mouth and reached your ears. You annoyingly rolled your eyeballs to the corner of your eyes, eventually getting blessed with such a blood-boiling scene. Jungkook immediately stifled his laugh as he noticed you glaring at him.

"Funny? Wasn't it?"

You smiled sarcastically and rolled your eyes at him and looked back at your book.

"But your face was funnier."

He cracked out and you controlled your anger which was reaching its peak but tried to ignore him.

He surely regularly performs his duty of pouring your blood in a kettle and then boiling it to the highest temperature. Duh.

You found the intensity of your glare stabbing the soft pages of the book while you were focusing only on your book but your surroundings. But your tolerance almost reached its peak when the sound of Jungkook's laughing kept becoming louder and louder each second.

What is so funny about it thou.
I'm too sure that he's just doing it to tease me.

"Okay class, so the question states that 'Find the value of x'. Who's willing to solve this question on the white board?"

Ms.Kang scrutinized the classroom but it looked like no-one was willing to come and solve the question. All of the students remained statue like the old Egyptian portraits. Aren't people tired of getting over their own ex's that now they're forced to find the ex's of the books'?

You slowly hung your head low so the teacher won't notice you and voluntarily ask you to solve the question. Your bestie nudged you and you hissed.

"Mwo?"
"Ain't you supposed to solve the question?" She asked,
"Nah ain't you supposed to solve the question on the board instead, written especially for you? Cuz you're the expert-