First Meeting

Hey guys!!! You think we gave up on this story?! NO WAY!!! We love this and will continue it. Sorry for the VERY LONG wait. We're kind of busy but we're good now and we'll make sure to update this :) Please continue to support us! Sorry for the wrong grammar and spellings. Didn't have the time to edit. Enjoy reading! :)

Rachel Hurd-wood as Ellone Rose at the Multimedia! --->

(3 days before the whole chaos)

Ugh! Again, Tidus Walker, my ever so loyal and consistent suitor just asked me out. I'm not being mean, he was hot and everything with his muscular body, black eyes and long black hair that ended below his chin; he was perfect, but he wasn't my type of guy. He was so serious and he lacked FUN and playfulness. He was too old for me too, I was like 21 and he's like 30. I know age is just a number but I don't know... he's just TOO matured for me. My mind was still a child even if I worked professionally. Did I mention he was controlling and possessive in all the wrong aspects?

I was walking to my office, my pilot walking beside me.

Yes, pilot... I work as a scientist for the government. What we work on is top secret kinds of stuffs that nobody among the civilians can know. We all have pilots that escort us to our house and here, back and forth. Because these things we do are SECRETS of the government, our base is in the middle of a forest and is underground. I know these things were dangerous but I didn't mind. The pay was good and there wasn't anyone who needed me or would miss me, I only had myself. My parents died when I was eighteen in a car accident. I was also an only child. I was supported by my grandfather which was the one who placed me here as a scientist. He was the head of the whole SECRET thingy with the government.

I didn't want to be a scientist before. I wanted to be a doctor, but I could learn two, right? I became a scientist, a great one but not the best of course. I was fresh out of college. I am learning currently from Darrel, the doctor here and Anthony, the head nurse. Both were very nice, both in their mid-forties.

I walked, a little sleepy even if I had actually slept in.

"I'll see you later Ms. Rose." My pilot, Hal said.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." I told him, waving him off with a smile.

I was walking when my assistant, Lynda stopped in front of me.

"Good morning Ms. Rose." She greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Lynda. I told you, I like to be called Ellone. Please?" I said, in a childish way.

"Ellone it is then." She replied with a timid smile.

I felt bad. I was younger than her and yet, I was her boss. I don't know but here, things were always rated for brains and inventions. Not age. I felt awkward with some of my colleagues too because they look at me like I got my position because I was the CEO's granddaughter.

But they all knew that wasn't the reason. Whether they'll accept it or admit it to themselves, I was meant to be here.

She said, a little confused.
"Um, here are the 4 coffees you ordered."

"Grab one." I ordered.

Lynda took one; I grabbed the coffees that were in a four cardboard mug holder.

(a/n: Oh you know what we mean! -____- )

"That's all yours Lynda. Go take a break. Thank you for the coffee." I said a smile on my face.

"Oh no, Thank you Ms.... I mean Ellone." She said a smile on her face.

Hm, I've already been here for more than a year now and still she couldn't call me by my first name. We were past formalities, at least that was what I thought. She was a dear friend to me so I didn't want her calling me Miss every chance she had.