𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

"The children are innocent..!"

(Carla)
Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends.

Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast United all of the kings Dom's and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood.

No magic.
No Wi-Fi.

No way out. Or so we thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened.

🐾❤️

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)

"Sleeve. Head." The tailor said to Ben as he looked out the window looking at the isle of the lost but the tailor moved his head back into place. All of a sudden the King and Queen come into the room holding hands.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?" The beast asked with the Queen, Belle by his side as they walked towards Ben.

"You're just a baby!"

"His turning, 16 dear." Belle told the beast with a bright smile on her face looking at her son, "Hey, Pops." Ben says but The Beast interrupts him.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king." The Beast said as Belle started to fold a coat that was on the bed next to her.

"I didn't make a good decision until I wasn't at least 42." Beast said taking his glasses off and Belle frowned "Uh. You decided to marry me at 28." Belle said looking at him

"It was either you or a teapot." Ben chuckled at the joke and Belle rolled her eyes. "Kidding." The Beast said with a smirk.

"Mom, Dad..." They both looked at their son.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation." As Ben said this Belle and Beast look at each other in shock "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said,

Belle drops the clothes she has in her hand as they look at Ben like he is crazy, "Every time I look out the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He said taking a few steps towards his parents

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Beast says in a low voice to him "We start with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most." Ben told them

"I've already chosen them." Ben says as he smiles at his mother "Have you?" Beast says and his smile disappears quickly.

"I have you a second chance." Belle said, "Who are their parents?" Belle says, and Ben breathes in and out "Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen," Ben breathes in and out as he says the last person.

"And Maleficent" "Maleficent!" Beast shouts

"She's the worst villain in the land!" He said angrily and loudly.

"Dad, just hear me out here..."

"I won't hear it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben says shouting a bit trying to calm his dad down.

The beast says nothing back "Dad?" Then Belle looks at The Beast. "I suppose the children are innocent," Beast says and Belle gives a smile to her son and fixes his jacket.

"Well...Well done." Belle says and then looks at Beast "Shall we?" She says to Beast as they wrap their arms around each other and walk out of the room.

Ben sighs and looks down. He looks over to the window and walks over to it, looking at the Isle of the Lost.