𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3"This is our one chance, to prove to ourselves to our parents

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
"This is our one chance, to prove to ourselves to our parents."

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)
Carlos was playing a video game and Carla, Mal, and Evie came to Jay and Carlos's dorm room. "Jay, what are you doing?" Carla asks Jay while walking up to him.

"It's called stealing," Jay said taking stuff out of his pockets and jacket. "Okay, what's the point?" Carla asked shrugging her shoulders as Mal went beside her.

"Well, Carli, it's like buying whatever I want,"

"Except it's free." Jay said and Carla chuckled "Okay. So, you can do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal said smiling.

"You sound just like your mom!" Evie exclaims to Mal, then Mal puts her hand on her chest and says "Thank you!"

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine," Jay says walking away from the two and putting the stuff he stole down on his bed.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos said laughing and then turned around "Jay, come check this thing out! Man, it's awesome." Carlos said handing him the gaming sticks, Jay grabbed it from his hand and started to play the game excitedly.

"Guys!" Mal says shouting at the four. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal said and they weren't even listening to her.

"Fairy Godmother...Blah, Blah, blah."

"Magic wand... Blah, Blah, blah." Carlos, Carla, and Evie laugh at Jay.

"This is our one chance."

"To prove ourselves to our parents." When Mal said that the four stopped laughing and saw how she was very serious about this. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel," Mal says kind of angrily.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." They all said in unison and Mal looked down "Evie, mirror me." Mal said and Evie walked over to her with her mirror in her hand as Carla, Carlos, and Jay walked to them.

"Mirror, mirror on the...In my hand." Evie said correcting herself "Where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" She said asking the magic mirror.

The small mirror shows the fairy godmother's wand "There it is!" Mal said.

"Zoom out," Carlos says

"Magic Mirror, not so close," Evie told her mirror and it showed her the earth. "Closer."

"Closer."

"Closer."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm almost on level three." Carlos said but Jay stopped him.