𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
"If only I knew what my heart
was telling me."

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)

Evie and Carla were back in class and Evie was looking through her purse frantically "What's wrong?" Carla whispered to her "My mirror-" She interpreted by the teacher.

"Looking for something?" Evie quickly closed her purse and smiled innocently at the teacher. The teacher held up the Magic Mirror that belonged to Evie "Thank you, Chad. It gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code." The teacher said patting his back.

"He can't do that, it didn't belong to him! And he went through someone's a girl's bag, he's a bitch!" Carla said furious and Evie glared at him. "Language, Carla." The teacher but Carla just rolled her eyes.

"It will be my recommendation that you are expelled." He said to Evie and Carla "Mr. Deley, I-"

"But this isn't fair," Doug said standing up "Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have..whatever it is," Doug said and the two girls looked at him.

"It's called a magic-"

"You're not helping, stop," Doug said stopping Evie from talking

"And Carla's right he should never go through a woman's purse or anyone if it's not his."

"Maybe Evie needed another pencil."

"Actually, I was-"

"Really. Don't help." Carla told Evie "Please." Doug asked and the two girls smiled at him innocently "Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property, and let the matter drop." The teacher said and Doug mouthed the words Thank you.

Evie glares at Chad as Chad smirks.

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━

Carla was walking around frantic trying to look for Evie again. She checked outside and saw her with Doug "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you after class! Where did you go?" Carla said fast

"What's wrong?" Evie asked with a frown "Ben just asked me out on.." Carla clears her throat and puts her hand on the table.

"A date," Carla said lowly, and Evie smiled excitedly "We can handle this," Evie said getting up from the table and saying bye to Doug. She grabs Carla's hand and says "You're looking a little pale." Evie told her and Carla rolled her eyes.