𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
"He doesn't look a like vicious pack animal.."

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)

Carla decided to skip the boring class and see her brother train. She wanted to be a supportive big sister to him because Carlos never really had that family love growing up so as her big sister she wanted him to know that he had someone.

Carla sat on the sidelines and watched "Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" Ben announced to him and Carlos nods.

Then all of you could hear a dog barking at it the saw Carlos running away without looking back knowing what it was "No, wait!" Carlos said scaredly as the dog ran after him.

'Oh shit.' Carla thought to herself but Ben thought he was doing good not knowing he was scared.

"Carlos!" Carla yelled and ran after him and Ben followed behind them. Carlos was a pretty fast runner so it took a while to catch up to him.

Carla stopped as she was out of breath and saw Carlos climbing on a tree "Carlos.." Carla said tiredly "Carla? Ben!" Carlos said scared

"Carla, help me! This thing is a killer." Carlos said in a shaking voice "He's gonna chase me down and Rio our my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!"

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben asked and Carla sighed "Our mother." Carla said embarrassed "Cruella?"

"She's a dog expert. A dog yeller." Carlos explained and Carla picked up the dog slowly kind of scared but not like Carlos.

"Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you! I don't want my sister to die, !" Carlos said scared and Carla chuckled as she petted the dog softly.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" Ben questions "Of course not."

"Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is dude. He's the campus mutt." Carlos's face softens a bit letting go of the tree "He doesn't look like a vicious rabid pack animal." Carlos said getting out of the tree.

"Jeez. You're a good boy, aren't you." Carla said talking to the dog and the Dog whimpered as Carlos petted the dog softly.

Carla hands him the dog and Carlos smiles "You're a good boy." Carlos said looking at the dog as Carla smiled at the moment

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the Island." They both look at Ben and Carla says "Yeah, let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs." Carla said joking as she put her hand around Carlos.

"Good boy," Ben said putting his hand on Carlos but Carlos frowned "I mean, you're a good runner. You're...You're fast, you know."

"Oh."

"Listen, I'm gonna give you guys some space, yeah?" Ben said and I nodded as I and Carlos sat down on a log, Ben walked away.

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━

The girls were in their dorms and Jane was also in there. Evie was sewing a dress for the coronation, Mal was doing homework, and Carla was drawing designs for Evie.

"Mom said if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it. Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane said to Carla annoyed. Carla chuckles as she keeps drawing.

"Auradon." Mal jokes "Guys, do you like?" Carla and Mal look at Evie "Yeah, it's cute." Mal said.

"It brings out your eyes," Carla said smiling and Evie smiled back at her.

"I know"

"I'll never get a boyfriend," Jane complains and Mal says "Boyfriends are overrated," Mal commented.

"How would you know, Mal? You never had one." Evie said, "It's cause I don't need one, E." Mal told her and Carla looked at her.

"They're a waste of time."

"It's okay Mal, you'll find a partner someday," Carla said smiling at her. Then Evie gasped "I forgot to do Chad's homework!" Evie said frantic, getting up and getting a brown backpack.

"And that is exactly what I mean," Mal said

"What?! Why are you doing that bitch homework?" Carla said with a frown on her face. There was a knock on the door and a girl with a colorful outfit with a Bob for her hairstyle came in.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." No one says anything back confused about who she is and why she came into the room "My mom's Mulan?" But still, no one says anything.

"No? Anyway, I love what you've done with Janes's hair." Lonnie said turning to Carla, who looked at her like she was crazy "And I know you hate us and we'll, you're evil." Lonnie explains

"Awe, I'm so glad that you know that," Carla said sarcastically with a fake smile on her face. "But do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asked and Carla frowned and said

"Why would I do that for you?"

"I'll pay you 50 dollars," Lonnie said putting a bag out of her pocket and Evie took it "Good answer. I need to buy more material." Evie said getting up and looking at Lonnie's hair.

"Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights," Evie said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's" Mal looks up from her book.

"Really. The split ends, too?" Evie jokes but is serious about what she says and Mal gives her a look.

Evie and Lonnie look at Carla. She groans getting her necklace and putting it around her neck. She closed her eyes and said, "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." She opens her eyes and moves her finger from side to side and Lonnie's head goes along with her finger as red sparkles surround her.

Lonnie comes back up with long brown hair and touches it. She goes to the body mirror and looks at herself "I know. I know." Evie said in a sad fake voice.

"It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it-"

"No, no, no, no, no! I love it."

"You do?" Evie said in shock not loving it "It's just.."

Lonnie rips her skirt "Now I'm cool." Carla held back laughter thinking she looked ridiculous "Like ice." Mal said with a smirk and Jane came in the mirror and ripped her skirt.

Jane shocked herself looking at the rip she had on her skirt "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane said with her eyes widening as the three Vk girls looked at each other with chuckles.