𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
"Did I mention?"

(CARLA POINT OF VIEW)

Me and Jay were by the lockers and Mal wanted me to give the cookies to Ben "Look, it's Carla. Hi, Carla!" A group of girls called out and I waved at them "Love my hair, Carla!" One of them said and I smiled politely.

I opened my locker as I got the cookies "Are you feeling kind of weird about this?" Jay said to me and I frowned "I mean, it's not so here, you know." He said leaning against the locker with a smirk.

"Are you insane?" I said and his smirk dropped "Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" I told him trying to get the words through him.

"Snap out of it!" I said snapping my fingers in his face. "Thanks, Carla. I needed that." He smiled and chuckled and I chuckled with him as I turned around.

I opened my locker to make it seem like I was looking in it "Do you think they actually paid for those?" I heard Audrey say to Ben. I turn to Jay to see him flirting with girls and all of them go to excitedly.

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." How about you mind your fucking business and I won't hurt you "What's the harm?" Ben said to her.

"It's gateway magic!"

"Sure, it starts with hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then where I will be?"

In the pits of hell...

"Listen, Audrey-" Ben was cut off by Audrey "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Ben nodded as she said, "Bye, Bennyboo." In her annoying voice and did a fake kiss on his cheek and walked away.

"Bye.." Ben said sounding annoyed. This was the time. "Hi, Bennyboo!" I said closing my locker and smiling at him. He turns around and smiles "Hey." Ben said walking over to me.

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" I said waving the cookies in his face but not too close "I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game." He told me to reject the cookies kindly.

Fuck! "But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." He said about to walk away, then I thought...Manipulation..!