Small talk✧

Sure, here's the revised version with corrected grammar:

The medic had just finished his work. The cold air of the night and the silent crossroads were very chilly and calm. Nothing could break this calm moment, right? Medkit took a look at his watch: 8 pm. He wasn't focusing on his way and bumped into someone. His briefcase fell from his hand.

Medkit: "Agh- I'm sorry for bumping into you-"

As Medkit looked up to apologize, he immediately recognized the person he bumped into... the four-horned demon with an irritable eye color... Subspace. Medkit twitched slightly, not expecting to meet his sworn enemy.

Subspace: "You still have one eye!! So watch your way, Meddy!!"

Subspace said with slight anger, though he didn't sound serious. Medkit didn't make eye contact and picked up his briefcase, planning to get to his apartment fast. As Medkit turned away and was about to walk, Subspace grabbed his wrist.

Subspace: "Where do you think you are going?? I need my apologies!!"

Medkit: "What makes you think I would apologize to YOU?"

Subspace: "You're the one who bumped into me because you weren't paying attention to the way!!"

Medkit simply rolled his working eye. Medkit could notice Subspace's smirk, even though it was covered with the gas mask. Medkit knew that Subspace had planned something.

Subspace: "Well, if you don't want to apologize using words, why don't you apologize for something else? Like buy me something or else!!"

Subspace grinned under his gas mask. Medkit shook his head, annoyed.

Medkit: "No."

Subspace: "Yes!!"

Medkit: "No."

Subspace: "Yes!!"

Medkit: "No."

Subspace: "Yes!!"

Medkit: "Ugh, fine. I hate you so much, Subspace."

Subspace: "Thanks, Meddy!!"

They both went to a bar near the Blackrock tunnel. Medkit talked to the bartender while Subspace searched for a table for them. Subspace chose a table outside. Medkit only ordered a soda, and he ordered the drink that Subspace usually drank back then.

After a few minutes, Medkit sat at the seat Subspace had chosen. Medkit didn't want to make eye contact with Subspace. Subspace stared at Medkit with a smug face before talking.

Subspace: "Why did you turn away, Meddy? Is it because of my handsome face?"

Medkit: "Rot isn't a nice thing to see."

Subspace: "EXCUSE ME?!!"

The bartender called out when Subspace was about to start an argument, so Medkit went to grab the orders and returned to his seat with Subspace. They started to talk about random things. Somehow, Medkit felt comfortable talking with Subspace.

Wait, what was he thinking? Subspace was his sworn enemy who took his eye. Medkit shook the feeling away, but he couldn't. Because of that, his cheek started to turn turquoise, and yes, that was a blush. Subspace could easily spot the blush.

Subspace: "Aww, is someone blushing towards me? How sweet!!"

Medkit: "Shut up. There's no connection between my blush and you."

Subspace: "So you admit that you're blushing??"

Subspace smirked.

Medkit: "What?! No! That's not what I meant."

Medkit tried to act disgusted but failed. This made Subspace laugh.

Subspace: "Cute-"

Medkit couldn't help but blush after hearing those words from Subspace.

And in the end, they both returned to their own factions.

-End

Fixed my grammar!! Pls don't maul me this time😟