Different Universe

Medkit woke up at the Crossroads, knowing he wasn't in his own universe. He remembered Illumina coming in his dream and telling him he was going to another universe. At first, Medkit didn't believe it, but the one who told him was the strongest SFOTH, akin to a god to all the Phighting demons.

Taking a small walk to the other universe's Crossroads, Medkit noticed nothing changed. Was he really in a different universe now? He wondered. After walking around for a few minutes, he felt thirsty and decided to visit Red Bar, since he was nearby.

Entering the bar, he saw a familiar face - Subspace? But this universe's Subspace looked different. The crystal between his horns was shaped like an upside-down cross, and he wore elegant-gothic clothes resembling those of a vampire. Surprisingly, his attire was similar to Medkit's.

Medkit ordered a drink without attracting Subspace's attention, but unfortunately, Exorspace noticed him.

Exorspace: "Hey you! Yes, you! Why do you look like someone I know? And how did you manage to get that crystal?"

Exorspace said, resting his chin on his hand and tilting his head.

Exorspace: "What's your name?"

Medkit: "...Medkit. How about yours?"

Exorspace: "Hmm, Medkit? Sounds familiar to me. Also, my name is Exorspace, the greatest exorcist and scientist!"

Yes, Medkit was right. It was the other universe's Subspace. Exorspace thought for a while. After a few minutes, he realized that the person he was talking to was different, someone from a different universe. It was the beast but from another universe.

He was surprised to see that Medkit from a different universe had similar clothes to him. Exorspace stared at Medkit from his feet to the top of his head. No fur? Exorspace found Medkit interesting and... cute. The fact that their outfits matched successfully made Medkit blush slightly.

Exorspace: "So... Medkit, huh? Not gonna lie, you actually look more interesting."

This made Medkit blush even worse. Medkit learned that Subspace and Exorspace had different voices and tones. Exorspace's voice sounded deep and had a serious tone to it. This appearance made Exorspace look attractive to Medkit.

Seeing Medkit blushing because of his appearance, Exorspace stood up and approached Medkit. He then dragged him out of the bar and brought him beside the building. Exorspace grabbed Medkit's chin and started to speak.

Exorspace: "Not gonna lie, you actually look cute! Also, why the blush, huh? I know I'm attractive."

Medkit froze in place, unable to do anything but blush. Exorspace rested his gas mask on his neck, and his fangs were exposed. Seeing this, Medkit blushed even worse, and he started shaking. Exorspace leaned in to bite Medkit's neck and suck his blood. Exorspace pulled away and wiped the blood from his mouth with his thumb.

Before leaving, Exorspace kissed Medkit on the lips. After the kiss, Exorspace walked away with a smirk on his face. Then, Illumina appeared and saw Medkit, turquoise.

Illumina: "What the actual heck... Maybe I shouldn't have sent him here."

And Medkit woke up in his bed with a bite mark on his neck.

-The end

It's not suggestive isn't it... Anyway grammar fixed