Heart To Heart

Subspace sighed, a little upset.

✯-"So you're just gonna leave like that? No hugs and kisses at least?!!"

Medkit sighed and just kissed his cheek and then go out. 

✯"Aw... Finally some love!!"

He said happily. After a few hours Subspace begin to miss his beloved one, Medkit. He got his phone from his pocket and started texting him. He sends multiple texts one after another. 

Subspace♡- "I miss you"

Subspace♡- "I love you"

Subspace♡- "Please come back to me!"

He continues sending some more...well he's just straight up to spamming Medkit with a bunch of sweets sentence. Medkit phone can't stop vibrating, he finally open his phone and find a lot's of massage from the scientist. 

✧-"This clingy man.. But I love him."

Medkit said the last part silently and reply his texts with:

Medkit- "love you too"

After reading it Subspace can't stop giggling and jumping around. But after a while, Medkit wasn't replying to his messages anymore. 

✯-"Why aren't you answering me??" 

He was really clingy right now. It was adorable but Medkit find it kind of annoying. Subspace get up and decided to catch up with Medkit. While walking, he bumped into someone and the person is Subspace. He holds a bouquet of flowers. Subspace looks up, smiling. He then gives the bouquet to Medkit.

✯-"For you, my love!"

✧-"You followed me didn't you?"

Medkit takes the bouquet and smells it. Suddenly he kissed Subspace cheek.

He kisses Medkit cheek back. He then took his hand and walked with him.

✯-"maybe!!"

✯-"but I'm not letting you go again!!"

✧-"If you doesn't took my last eyeball when I slept."

Medkit replied jokingly but Subspace seems like doesn't find it funny.

✯-"didn't we promised to not mention that again!! Oh anyway I'm going to do something really crazy now, you ready?"

✧-"what is it now."

✯-"just closed your eye!!"

Medkit then closed his eye. Subspace start to pick him up in his arms and brings him at the edge of the Crossroads. The view is extremely beautiful. The night sky with lots of stars and the moonlight shine the two. They both sit on the edge. 

✧-"you sure this is.... Safe?"

✯-"yup!! As long you didn't jump or something!! Atleast the view is beautiful right??"

✧-"mhm."

Medkit replied with a hum. Indeed the view is beautiful. Such a perfect scenarios for romantic scene. 

✯-"See? I may be crazy, but sometimes I can be really romantic~!"

✧-"No, you're insane and extremely sweet."

✯-"I know how sweet I can be!~"

He chuckles and lean closer to place his lips on Medkit's. both of them kiss passionately. The stars above you shine brightly, the whole environment is just perfect. After a while, he pulls away. He looks at Medkit, smile wide and says:

✯-"Will you promise not to leave me again??"

✧-"Yes, i promised. As long you didn't hurt me."

Medkit smiles and place a hand on Subspace cheek. Subspace caresses Medkit's hand with his fingers. Subspace then kisses his hand gently. They both press their forehead against each other's.

✯-""And I promise to make you happy like you never had felt before.."

-End

Erm...I forget that I have this- anyway eat up!!!