Chapter 4: SOMETHING WICKED

Legend:

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic/God Speaking"

*Sound Effects*

(Author Notes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come, I'll show, every ghost, in me, take my pain Into you" Dustin Bates, Everglow (When you get a chance, listen to it, I know it is 7 minutes long, but the last 2 minutes are just instrumental, however, the lyrics of the song are just beautiful)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol did not want to stop attacking Carnage. She wanted to hurt, no, kill the damn monster for helping to kill Peter. She remembered when she met him during their time as Avengers and when she went by the name: Ms. Marvel, she didn't like him at first, mainly due to his annoying personality, but she tolerated him and later accepted to go on a date with him, but when The Superior Spider-Man came along, she had thought that Peter was in control not Otto, even when Peter apologized for his action, she refused to believe it but when she saw Peter in that... horrible video of Norman torturing Peter, she should have seen have believed Peter, but she didn't and maybe if she did, she would have looked for him, and maybe she would have found him. But now he was gone.

Anya was moving around the field as fast as she could, dodging the attacks from the helicopters, until the Green Goblin tossed a pumpkin bomb towards her which she was unable to dodge, forcing her back, while the Green Goblin laughed out loud hovering above.

"Oh... poor little Spider-Girl, too weak to save her mentor" The Green Goblin taunted, while Anya growled only for Miles to appear and punch the Green Goblin off his glider, Norman wiped his mouth and laughed out loud, "Wow... you punch just like Peter, looks like you finally learned how to be a real hero, it only took the death of your mentor, and should I include your father? Wish I killed him, and not that cowardly Mister Negative"

Miles glared harshly at Green Goblin while his hands ignited with electricity, and fired a web to continue the attack against the Green Goblin. Who cackled at his attempts to attack him.

Miles wanted to save his mentor so badly, after ignoring him, belittling him, and making him feel horrible, and he finally had his chance but failed to try. He remembered the day he showed Peter his powers and abilities, and Peter trained him along with Gwen, Anya, and later Cindy. Peter had tried his best to be there for Miles, and Miles had always taken it for granted. But as Miles stared at the Green Goblin, whose smile was permanently on his face, snickering too, Miles felt the urge to kill him, to make the Green Goblin suffer for everything that was done to Peter.

Anya quickly saw Kamala doing her best to dodge one of AIM's helicopters firing down at her. Anya quickly fired one of her webs at Kamala pulling her out of the firing range while Hope gripped her assault rifle and fired at the Helicopter gaining their attention as the pilot turned Hope had a clear shot and fired taking down the pilot sending the helicopter out of control, exploding once it had landed on the ground.

Hope smiled, thinking about her mentor, who might have been proud of her for being able to do that. And continued attacking the enemy.

Meanwhile, Hulk was busy fighting against Carnage who was holding his own against the unstable symbiote. Who was laughing like crazy, while Hulk continued punching wildly breaking off pieces of the symbiote only for them to be brought back just as quickly. Carnage summoned a sword and tried to attack the rage-filled monster only for Captain Marvel to blast a beam at him forcing him back, only for the symbiote to laugh out loud.