Chapter 5: Point Of No Return

Legend:

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic/God Speaking"

*Sound Effects*

(Author Notes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are heroes and then there are legends, heroes get remembered but legends never die." -Boney Kapoor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You are nothing!'

'Everyone hates you!'

'You abandoned me!

'Why couldn't you save them?!'

'Why would anyone care about you, Peter?'

'Spider-Man is a menace!'

'You betrayed me, Peter'

There were so many voices going on in Peter's head that he couldn't even think straight. But swinging through the air, it felt so much better, but the city. It had changed since the Green Goblin kidnapped him. Half of it had been destroyed by some of the heroes' enemies.

Peter stood on top of the Empire State Building looking at all of the damage looking across the city.

'How the hell did the city get fucking bad?' Was the only thought in Peter's head looking across the city, 'It doesn't matter now. I will find your Osborn... and I will kill you

That was the only thing in Peter's head that he could fully think about. The desire to tear apart the Goblin. For all the pain, all the torment, every damn day he spent trying to break Peter, and now he could repay him, by clawing out his heart and making him suffer instead.

Peter leaned back and jumped off the Empire State Building and began to swing through the city, listening quietly, and trying to find any sign of battle but when a giant boom was heard ahead of him. Peter knew where the others would be at. Especially when he saw SHIELD soldiers fighting against HYDRA agents. Peter smirked revealing his claws and lept into battle.

Immediately the HYDRA soldiers turned to him and laughed out loud.

"Who the hell are you?!" One of them laughed out, "Some kind of emo-looking Spider-Man? 'Cause it looks-"

Before he could Peter had lept forward forcing the soldier to the ground, brought his claws through the grunt's face, and ripped off his head, the soldiers turned towards Peter, who swiftly dodged around them before firing multiple webs disarming them before running around and slicing off there heads or stabbing them with his claws through their guts, one by one, enjoying every one of their screams of pain. Some of them tried to shoot at Peter but all of them missed thanks to Peter's spider-sense and his quick thinking. Peter merely smiled, and his eyes grew brighter as he looked at the bodies.

"This was a lot more satisfying" Peter chuckled and saw the SHIELD Agents pointing their guns at him, "That's funny. But you all would have been a waste of time"

Peter pointed his hands up and began to swing away, avoiding the bullets, and kept swinging through the city listening... for the sounds of the Green Goblin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaine continued beating the crap out of the grunts of Mr. Negative's little cult enjoying every ounce of pain he was delivering to them. The crunching of the broken bones, the blood that was spilling out of them... Peter would have scolded him for this or at worse beaten him down to talk some sense into him.