𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓

FORELSKET
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cho min-ji and hong woo-jin

𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... Cho Min-ji, the diligent eldest in her family, leads a dual life, dedicating herself to multiple jobs to keep her family afloat and maintain their apartment. However, after witnessing her father's brutal murder, she solemnly swears never to repeat the same mistake: leaving without a proper goodbye.

or 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... Cho Min-ji, the responsible eldest sibling in her family, shoulders the weight of multiple jobs to provide for her family and sustain their apartment. Her days are a delicate juggling act between work and familial responsibilities. Yet, the delicate balance is shattered when she witnesses the horrifying murder of her father, a moment that etches a solemn vow in her heart.

Haunted by the trauma, Min-ji pledges never to repeat the mistake of leaving without a proper goodbye. This vow, born out of tragedy, becomes a guiding principle in her life as she navigates the dual challenges of coping with the irreplaceable loss and fighting along side her newfound friends to catch the loan shark who tore her life apart. The once-diligent young woman is now marked by the harsh reality of life's unpredictability, pushing her to reevaluate her priorities and seek solace amidst the ruins of her shattered world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BEST READ IN ——
FONT times new roman
SIZE second to smallest
BACKGROUND black/white
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

̥ ゚✫. ₊˚.━━━━━━
━━━━━━
a CIVEUA original story !.
━━━━━━ ̥ ゚✫. ₊˚.
━━━━━━

starring ..
( MEET THE CAST )

CHO, MIN-JI..!
XXVI ' twenty-six ' *ੈ ‧₊˚
march 22, 1994
ARIES..! —— "aish, i'll punch the bruises on your ribs if you don't get off of me."
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-