Boss x Employee Male Reader

[Y/n P.O.V.]

I walked into my bosses office.

Y/n : Did you want to see me, Ms. Jasmine.

Jasmine : Yes, please have a seat. I really appreciate you joining us. Yes. This is Bill, our HR representative, I asked him to be here today.

Y/n : Greetings, Bill.

Jasmine : I'm very sorry to say this, but we've recently gotten some reports from various coworkers citing inappropriate behavior and comments from you regarding some of the female staff.

Y/n : You what?!

Jasmine : Yes, I do understand this is a very charged conversation, but I do, please, ask you to remain civil here. As noted, we've gotten numerous reports of unwanted flirting, 2-3 incidents of unwanted physical contact such as hugging, and even sharing lunch repeatedly with one coworker in particular.

Y/n : I-I was just trying to be friends...

Jasmine *slightly embarrassed* Oh, I'm sorry, please excuse that last one. That one was just from personal observation but not a direct complaint. Anyway, moving forward, I'm afraid per our company's zero tolerance policy on sexual harizzment, we're going to have to terminate you effective immediately. In addition to this, we'll have to immediately reclaim the company vehicle and apartment we've provided you. Please have your items and belongings removed from both spaces within 7 days.

Y/n : What?! But I didn't do anything wrong!... This is my livelihood...

Jasmine : Yes, I understand this may put you in a difficult situation, but I'm afraid this comes from a higher place than me. If our investors found out about this, it could ruin all of us. I'm sure you understand.

Y/n : C-Could I at least get an exit package?

Jasmine : No, no severance or exit package will be provided, I'm afraid. However, you are welcome to grab some snacks from the kitchen--, wait, don't go!

I ran out of the room and slammed the door, crying.

[One Week Later]

The cold wind was blowing as I lay in a bag on the streets. Suddenly, a car pulled up on me.

Jasmine : Hey....is that? Wow, it is you. Oh my god, you're freezing *worried* please, please, get inside the car.

She opens the car door.

Y/n : But I'm dirty.

Jasmine : I don't care if you're dirty. Get your ass in here before you freeze to death.

I hopped in the car and shut the door.

Jasmine : Oh my god, you poor thing. What happened to you?

I explained everything that happened.

Jasmine : Homeless? Lost everything? Oh my god, I am so sorry. I really didn't expect this to be the result of you losing your job. I didn't have a choice, really. I loved working with you. You were really one of our best employees. It really broke my heart to let you go.

Y/n : Then you shouldn't have done it...

Jasmine : *sad* Please, don't be mad at me. I didn't have a choice, I swear. I fought so hard for you. I really did... *beginning to cry* I was just so scared of losing my job if I didn't fire you, and now you're homeless, and I just... *slightly crying* I don't know how I'm going to forgive myself.

Y/n : No, it's fine... I understand. You were just being a good boss to the others.

Jasmine : *sniffle* You're sweet to say that... I should be the one comforting you... how are you feeling? I turned the seat warmers all the way up. Are...you okay?

Y/n : Y-Yeah...

Jasmine : I'm glad *regains composure* Well... since I feel like this is all my fault, why don't you stay at my place for a bit? It's plenty big enough. I have a few spare rooms, and I'm happy to feed and clothe you until you get back on your feet.

Y/n : *blush* If it's ok with you, then sure...

Jasmine : Yeah? Okay, that sounds great.

She locks the car door.

Jasmine : Oh, sorry about that. I'm just kind of a bad neighborhood and don't want someone opening the door...*nervous laugh*

The car drives off quietly. We soon arrived at her place.

Jasmine : Yep! This is the place. Yeah, I got a really good deal on it. 3 bedrooms. 3 full bathrooms. Big kitchen, and it even has a basement!

Susanoohands : Basement... 🤔 kinds sus. 🤨

Jasmine : You can just set your stuff right there, and I'll cook us up something to eat. Don't expect anything too fancy, but I'll make something work. Here you can sit at the dining room table and watch me cook. I hope you like steak!

[Later]

Jasmine : And here you go. Medium-rare! Just how you like it! And a nice glass of merlot. Hey, it's even your favorite brand.

Y/n : H-How did you know that?

Jasmine : Oh, you had mentioned those things once during work. Silly. It's the best way to make steak anyway, and you can't go wrong with a nice Merlot.

Y/n : D-Did we?

Jasmine : We had plenty of non-work related conversations! Do you not remember? Silly boy. It's okay. You've been through a lot, I'm sure your brain is exhausted from being on the streets and having to survive. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast! How's it taste? Good?

Y/n : Yeah, it does.

Jasmine : *squeels* Ah! I'm so happy! I'm sure that tastes a lot better than anything else you've eaten lately. You know eating this is nice. I know it's not the most conventional first date, but well... it's ours. Who else can really say they've had an experience like this one?

Y/n : I beg your pardon. You what?

Jasmine : Oh, did I say date? I meant first dinner. I must be tired after a long day at work. Speaking of dating, are you... seeing anyone right now?

Y/n : That's a bit silly. *soft chuckles* ...

Jasmine : I don't think it's a silly question. Maybe you... met someone in the last few weeks?

I told her about... her...

Jasmine : *Fake surprise* Wow, your girlfriend of 6 months left you after you lost everything? I'm sorry, but what a huge bitch! Is stand by your man just not a concept anymore? I would never leave you... I mean... someone just because they lost their job. In fact, I think it'd be kinda nice to have someone around the house. A little house husband... make you wear an apron and nothing else...

Y/n : *soft blush* Come again?

Jasmine : Sorry, sorry, that's inappropriate. Although, I guess you can't report me to HR now, can you? *unhinged laughed*

Y/n : *Saitama face*

Jasmine : Ah yes..sorry.. too soon? Oh? Bathroom? Yeah, it's down the hall, first door on the right. Don't go into my office, though. It's a bit of a mess, and I would just die if you saw just how much of a gremlin I am in my work space.

As I get up, she getted grabs me from behind and wrestles me to the ground. I start flailing and trying to get her off me.

Jasmine : Just gonna... feel... a little... prick...

She injects me with something. I start to fall asleep.

Jasmine : There we go baby... shhhh... shhhh... go to sleep. Go to sleep. Yes. Good boy. Nice and easy... *voice fades and becomes distorted due to you being drugged and passing out*

[To Be Continued]