Friend Group Harem x Kindhearted Male Reader

[Y/n P.O.V.]

People often tell me I'm the nicest man they meet, but I don't see it. I just try to help people. Simple as. I have two best friends and 4 really close female friends. They all confide in me. What I didn't know is they would all confide and rely on me, to an unhealthy extent.

[Wanda P.O.V.]

I was pressing myself against several pictures of Y/n on my wall. I licked and kissed them all.

Wanda : *sadistic perverted laugh* Oh, darling.

My whole room was covered in pictures of him. It was too much for my mortal mind to handle. I went over to a stash of my temple of Y/n, with several things I took from him. Like his old games, half empty water bottle, and used underwear.

Wanda : *blush* Oh, should I sniff the underwear or drink from the water bottle. Or...

I had a box that said, "Practice for marriage" on the top. Inside was a rose toy. It was modeled after pictures I took of Y/n in the shower. This was an everyday practice for me. I'd use it as much as I could, so when Y/n got and I married, I could please him in all the best ways possible. I foamed at the mouth at the thought of baring Y/n children.

Susanoohands : Geez, is that seriously the first one... This is gonna be a mess.

[Lulu P.O.V.]

I was in my basement with several men and women who harassed, bullied, or did anything to harm my precious Y/n. I used them as torture slave to sedate my sadism. I love causing pain to people, and I loved Y/n, but I never wanted to bring pain to him. So, I used these guys as playthings. Many of the other men and women looked in as I cut off the nipples of another woman.

Woman: *cries in pain*

Lulu : You know, these stupid slutty breasts of yours rubbed against Y/n and it made him blush in embarrassment. You bitch. I wanted my chest to be the first he touched, not some thot like you. I don't care if it was an accident. It still happened.

I carved Y/n's name into her skin, which got me off a bit.

[Adamas P.O.V.]

I was looking at four different computer screens. They were of the four girls that were attracted to Y/n. I took down notes about all of them in my notebook.

Adamas : No... Yes... No... No... Yes... Yes... No...

I was trying to figure out who was the best match for my best friend. I wanted to get him a psychotic girlfriend. One that would love him unconditionally.

Adamas : Ugh!

I threw my notes in frustration.

Adamas : You stupid hores! None of you are worthy of my BEST FRIEND! You sluts better get your acts together, or else I'll never even let you look at Y/n again!

Out of 180,000 women, these were the top 4 prospects. And I would stop at nothing to craft these 4 into perfect yandere girlfriends for my best friend.

[Rory P.O.V.]

I was writing a book, like always. My books usually made chart tops because of how good they were, as well as a little luck and a lot of support from my dear friend, Y/n. But this writing I was doing now wasn't for my readers. No. It was a wattpad self insert story about me and Y/n. I was his rich doting wife and I spoiled him endlessly. It's all I ever wanted.

Rory : *salivating* "And they held hands as they hugged with affection in their eyes." *licks lips*

[Taiga P.O.V.]

I was doing my typical livestream on Instagram to thousands of people.

Taiga : Alright, guys, that's enough for today. Stay shining, everyone!