E-Girl x Childhood Friend Male Reader

[Noelle P.O.V.]

I was exceptionally ugly. Fat, several pimples, and smelly. All at age 7. I would get bullied so bad that suicide was a constant thought in my mind for years. I couldn't escape the harassment.

Noelle : *sobs*

I would cry myself to sleep every night. No place was safe. Not my school, not social media, and not even my own house. My mother was a supermodel, and she only valued prettiness. Meanwhile, my dad was a simp and would do anything my mother said. So, yeah. My life wasn't good.

[Some Time Later]

After heading to school one day, I got jumped by some girls in my class for being hideous and smelly.

Girl 1 : Hah, how sad.

One of the girls dumped bird poop on my face.

Girl 2 : Hah, you still look like an improve, even with bird scat on your face. Ohohoho!

The girls walked away laughing. I tried to get up, but my body was too weak to get up.

Noelle : *cries*

Suddenly, a lamborghini rolls up to me. In it was a butler and a boy. The boy came out to check on me.

Boy : Oh, are you ok?!

Noelle : ...

Boy : Jeeves, help me.

Jeeves : But young master, we need to get to school.

Boy : Forget school! She needs help.

The boy carried me in his car and drove me off. I didn't even care at this point if I was going to get kidnapped. I couldn't care less about life. He used a cane and got out. This was when I released two things about the boy. One, he was heterochromic. Two,he was completely blind but could still move around just fine.

Boy : Jeeves will take care of you. Get you washed up, new clothes, and all.

Noelle : H-How did you...

Boy : Smell, sound, touch. I have other senses.

[Later]

After a little while,I got watched up and put on new clothes, which were plus size. I then met with him getting yelled at by his strict mother, then her storming off.

Boy : Girl, are you ok?

Noelle : Yeah. W-Why did you save me?

Boy : Because you were in trouble. Simple as.

Noelle : No. There has to be an ulterior motive.

Boy : Nope. I'm just here to help. Now, do you need a ride to school?

And that was how I met my first and only friend, Y/n.

[Years Later]

Y/n was the son of the 12th richest man in the world. He was smart, kind, attractive, and looked cool with his eyes. But he was internally depressed because he could never see the world he was blessed with. In a way, we were opposites. Someone who hate the world they see and someone who wishes they could see the world. But, he was my best friend and I, like every other girl, started to fall for him. I mean, how could I not. But, when I turned 13, my mom and dad were moving away, so I had to move as well. But before I left, I parted with one good piece of news. Y/n's father was going to get his eyes replaced before I left. I was scared because I feared once he saw me, he'd hate me, but...

Y/n : ...

He simply smiled at me.

Y/n : It's still so hard to see.