Eldritch Goddess x Worshipper Male Reader

[Y/n P.O.V.]

    The house I was in was getting overtaken by vines. I started running up the stairs to get away. One of the vines tripped me, but I managed to get up quickly before it could kill me. I then ran inside of a room and locked the door behind me. The vines started banging on the door, trying to break in.

Y/n : *hyperventilating* What the hell is happening in this place?!

    There were several dead vines in the room I was in. So much so that I could barely move without stepping on one. On the ground, there was a satanic looking circle with a book in the middle. The book had an eye evil eye on it.

Y/n : What the...

    I picked up the book. It suddenly started floating and flipped to a page for...

Y/n : Urn'Lai, the black goat of a thousand young. The queen of ruin, the vessel of devastating, the ambassador of lust and marriage.

    I kept reading.

Y/n : Can make any wish come true...

    The vines started to crack the door.

Y/n : Ah! Well, I got nothing to lose.

    There was an incantation for summoning the outer goddess.

Y/n  Finguhsa Udh wohsan Oufald ifbeunsob fotheoxne.

    The vines smashed down the door. The blitz towards me. As I was accepting my fate, suddenly, they stopped.

Y/n : H-Huh?

    An avatar of shadows appeared before me. Suddenly, a woman came out of it. A goat... no, THEE goat of a thousand young. My body trembled, and my vision became blurry.

Urn'Lai : *echoed voice* Foolish mortal. You dare summon me?! The all-powerful mother of the Milky Way.

Y/n : ...

Urn'Lai : *echoed voice* Your blood will be used to cultivate my black woods, and your kin will as well.

Y/n : ......

Urn'Lai : *echoed voice* Now, it's time too-

Y/n : .........

Urn'Lai : *normal voice* Why are you staring at me like that?

Y/n : *blush* B-Beautiful...

Urn'Lai : You what?! I thought you were going insane in my presence! What was all that trembling and hyperventilating about?

Y/n : *embarrassed* Sorry... I just never met a girl at pretty and alluring as you before.

Urn'Lai : Oh, for the love of... *echoed voice* Forget it. You will die here and... *normal echo* Oh, never mind. What's the point?... Well, what do you want?

Y/n : Huh?

Urn'Lai : No one has ever summoned me without greed or lust in mind. Would you like me to end all of humanity? Or maybe you want to take my name literally, and you want me to be your mommy.

Y/n : Uh, actually, I just summoned you because I was in danger from the vines.

Urn'Lai : *not buying it* Uh huh...... Anyways, we are the other cultists?

Y/n : Cultists?

Urn'Lai : Are you playing dumb with me? Where are my other followers?

Y/n : I-I don't know what you're talking about...

Urn'Lai : ... You really don't know. Hey, how did you summon me?

Y/n : With this book.

Urn'Lai : Oh no...