Boss x Employee Male Reader Part 2

[Hours later]

Chain noises, I is locked in a large cage, there's a lock on the door, I bang on the door and rattle the gate.

Jasmine : Hey there, sleepy head. I'm glad you're finally awake now. I'm sorry I had to get rough on you, but you got nosy, and I specifically told you not to go into my office.

Y/n : ...

Jasmine : Yes, I know you probably have a few questions. That office was really messy, huh? At first, I tried to keep all the pictures of you on my wall of you framed, but over time, there was just too much to keep up with. You're my favorite special interest, darling. I was going to wait to show you your new room until after a few days of you staying with me, but... looks like you wanted to speed things up.

Y/n : {H-How did this happen...}

Jasmine : {Gosh, you look so cute all naked and vulnerable.} Do you like your new collar? I even got a tag printed. It says "pet" if you haven't noticed.

I started banging on the cage door. I wanted out.

Jasmine : Now now, calm down, I wouldn't want to have to report you to HR again for being a naughty boy.

Y/n : ...

Jasmine : Oh yeah, that was me. I made those reports. Although, they weren't false. You were the office whore weren't you? Hugging women left and right, having lunch with that stupid cunt who barely knows how to use a fax machine, and don't even get me started on the fact that you were FUCKING the receptionist.

Y/n : B-But-

Jasmine : Yeah, I know alllllll about that. You two were not subtle. *Angry* Every time I saw you quietly flirting with that fucking whore I had to do everything in my power not to strangle her. But, I knew it wasn't right for me to take out your bad behavior on her. So I did what I had to do and removed you two from each other. Good thing I did, huh? She dumped your ass shortly after you got fired. Definitely a relationship of convenience, it seems. She's already sleeping with one of the sales guys now. Whore.

Y/n : *sobs*

Jasmine : Aww... baby, why are you crying? She was a dumb slut and honestly just an obstacle in the way of our love.

Y/n : YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Jasmine : I ruined your life? Oh, come on. Aren't we being dramatic now? I gave you your life. I was the one who hired you. Got you promoted and fast-tracked to a higher paid position. It's only right that I be the one to take it away once you stopped appreciating me. Shhhh... stop that. I don't want to see you cry, baby. You should be happy! I did all of this for us. You have nothing to be worried about. I always take care of you, don't I?

Y/n : {S-She's a monster...}

Jasmine : I always gave you extra shifts. Approved all your paid time off. Even gave you a bigger raise than anyone else last time we had a performance review...but...you didn't take any of that as a sign that I was the one you should have been giving all your attention to. And hey, who's the one who saved you from freezing on the streets? Yeah, that's right ME.

Y/n : {Why... why me?...}

Jasmine : Look, I'll level with you. I wasn't joking when I said I wanted a house husband. I decided the day I hired you that whatever happened between us or wherever our lives ended up, I would be happy as long as it was with you. Now, we're here, together, and there's nothing stopping us from being happy except how you decide to behave here.

Y/n : You won't get away with this! When I get out, I'll-

Jasmine : *confident and unhinged* Get away with it? What's there to get away with, darling? What do you expect to do? You have no job, no house, your bank account is empty, which I confirmed earlier today. It was easy when I had your social security number, a copy of your ID, and everything else you gave me when I hired you. You need me.

Y/n : I'll just get a new job!

Jasmine : Awww... you think you can get a new job? What makes you think you haven't already been blacklisted from every business in our field? I knew you'd probably try to find another just, but I had to do my due diligence and let everyone know what a bad boy you were at work, and now your resume is worthless. Straight into the trash bin. But if you're really determined, I'm happy to let you go and provide a good recommendation for....what...Mcdonalds? [evil giggles]

Y/n : ...

Yeah, I can see that look on your face. It's all hitting you now, isn't it? The only smart choice left? Is me. Be my boyfriend. My future fiance. My future husband. My pet. My slave.......... So what's it going to be?

Y/n : ... *underbreath* Y-Yes...

Jasmine : What was that? I didn't quite catch that. You'll be my what now?

Y/n : *sigh* Will you be my girlfriend?

Jasmin : *squeels* Ahhh! Of course! I'd love to be your girlfriend, baby. Oh my gosh. Come here and give me a kiss. 💋 Good boy. Now, was that so hard? Now that we've gotten that all out of the way, what do you say we have a little fun huh?

She jingles keys in front of my face.

Jasmine : Yeah? Okay, I'm gonna open your cage now, and I want you to be good, or I'll have to hurt you again, and I know neither of us wants that.

She opens the door and unlocks my chains.

Jasmine : Nothing huh. Wow. You really learn quickly, don't you? *stern* Alright, go stand against the wall, hands up.

She puts handcuffs on me.

Jasmine : Not that I don't trust you, but, to be honest, the bondage makes it hotter for me. 💋💋💋

To Be Continued