Chapter 3: Devil Town

Part 1: Belial

All he could feel was the cold.

He opened his eyes, finding himself on a chair. There were a few other people there... A woman with black hair, another with brown hair in braids, another with blonde hair with pink highlights, and a man with brown hair. They all looked familiar, but... he couldn't seem to remember their names. In fact... he couldn't seem to remember his own. He couldn't seem to remember anything. 

He slowly began to stand, but began to feel dizzy instantly and sat back down.

Who... am I..? Where am I? What was my name... B-... Bel-? That's... close, right..?

He was startled by one of the women at the table waking up.

"Mmh... What happened..?" The woman groaned. She was the one with black hair. She seemed to have brown eyes as well.

"I don't know..." He mumbled. The woman seemed scared.

"Who are you-? And why do you have-...?" She gestured to his teeth. The man, confused, felt to see what she was referring to. He realized she was talking about his fangs. He remembered having them, but... did he always have them? He couldn't remember.

"I knew I had them, but... Fuck... Why can't I remember your name!?" He cried. 

"It's... J-... Jos... Joselyn..? Yeah, that sounds right..." The woman replied, "what about you?"

"Bel... Something close to that. Beli... Belial..? Yeah, I think that's it..."

"... Who are these other people?"

Bel looked around again, even though he'd already seen the others, "I don't know... My memory is so... fuzzy."

Joselyn looked at the brown-haired woman, "I... sort of... remember her... I have... really fuzzy memories of us... But... too fuzzy to understand..."

The brown-haired woman slowly began to wake up, and she seemed startled. Belial knew this would take a while...

...

Part 2: Sam

Sam stood against the table... He sighed, the empty bottle with only a few drops of a light golden liquid inside. This was wrong and he knew it, but... the whole situation made him think. 

What if he tried the remedy on someone who'd already lost their memories? Would they regain their memories, or would it have no effect?

He knew it  likely wouldn't be worth testing. If they regained this memory, they'd know he had the remedy... they'd think he was a traitor... but maybe he was... Maybe he should... He could trust Bel, right...? 

He dug into his ender chest, pulling out a few bottles, containing the golden liquid, and a piece of paper. He then took them to the blocked off door, moved the bookshelf, and entered the stairwell to the basement...

...

Part 3: Lilith

She slowly awoke, seeing four other people around her. There was a man with black hair and red eyes, a woman with black hair and brown eyes, a man with brown hair and purple eyes, and a woman with brown hair and blue eyes. She slowly shifted away.

"Hey, hey-!" The black-haired woman called as she approached the girl, "it's okay... Do you remember your name?" 

"I-I... Lilly..? No..." the girl mumbled, "Lilith...?"

"Alright. Well, I'm Joselyn. Don't worry, you're not the only one feeling lost."

Lilith whimpered. She really didn't feel safe, but... Joselyn seemed nice. She hid herself in Joselyn's arms.