Chapter 4: Trust No One

Part 1: Belial

Bel made his way home... He was so pissed about Sam's little secret, but... maybe it was best to keep it. 

As Bel reached his house, he noticed he felt a bit off. He hadn't had any animal blood since the last time the curse hit at the least. He knew Forrest wasn't at the shop, hell, he probably didn't know anything about ever selling Bel animal blood.

Looks like I have to take this into my own hands...

Bel started off into the woods.

After a while, he spotted a small animal. It didn't seem like much, but he was starving at had to take anything he could get. He quickly ran up, pounced, and caught the animal.

When he got a sip of its blood, he immediately released it. What the hell? It didn't taste right. It tasted like animal blood, yes, it just... didn't taste good anymore. He spat the blood out quickly. 

"What the..." 

He still felt extremely hungry... Maybe it was just the one animal?

He ran deeper into the woods, in search of a different animal. He found one and was quick to catch it. Same result.

"F-Fuck..."

He knew it was no use now, so he made his way out of the woods and back home. When he arrived, he laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep...

... The Next Day...

Part 2: Hecate (I apologize in advance-)

Hecate slowly awoke on the couch... She slowly sat herself up, noticing someone in the recliner. It was her father but... she found it odd that he was sleeping there. According to her notebook, he never fell asleep in the recliner, even if he was so tired that he didn't want to move.

She got up and stretched a bit. She then walked over to her father. She gently grabbed his shoulder... She didn't even have to shake him. His body was cold. She winced a bit. She may not remember much, but she knew that wasn't normal.

"Dad..?"

She gently lifted her father's arm and felt his wrist... Nothing. He didn't have a pulse. She was terrified at this realization.

"No... No, no, no... Dad!"

...

Part 3: Sam

Sam sat alone in the basement, holding the ingredients for the remedy. He set them down and grabbed empty bottles from a nearby chest. He set them against the brewing stand and then just sat, laying his head against his desk.

Bel had been right. He was fucked up. Bel didn't even know the full truth, and yet he was completely right.

He sighed, standing up and walking back over to the brewing stand. He filled the bottles with water and set them inside the brewing stand. He added the ingredients and somewhat impatiently waited for the remedy to brew...

...

Part 4: Lucien

Lucien sat in their home, reading from their notebook. They were still struggling to understand everything...

So the curse causes memory loss... Explains a lot.

They huffed, turning the page. There was some writing and small sketches... Yet one specific sketch caught Lucien's eye.

An axe.

"How do I know you're not like them?"

"Sam... What do you mean..?"