Gwain Saga//Re: 01 Takeda

[He's Back.]

A young man flickered his eyes as he woke up, a whistle shouting in his ears as he plummeted from astronomical heights.

He looked around in complete disbelief and confusion as to where he was and how he got here. Finally realizing what his predicament entailed, he began screaming his lungs out at the horror of gravity.

Within nearly six seconds of falling, the man crashed face first into an ocean, creating a geyser nearly half the height of his descent.

The man began to sink, looking around in fear as he held his breath. He was already appalled he had survived from such a drop, but now he needed to worry about drowning.

That worry didn't last long, as a hook attached to his collar, reeling him up with a violent tug.

Feeling that he'd soon reach the surface, the man reached out his right hand for help. Unfortunately, upon reaching the surface, he and his help saw a demonic hand of pure energy clamp on to a small wooden boat.

"Woah what did we— AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The three on the boat began screaming, before the young man was kicked in the face and off the boat before he could thank them— now left to wonder what had happened to his arm.

Before he could start to sink again, two hands clamped under his arms and attempted to pull him back up. After a few seconds, along with the help of a white-haired man, a pink-haired woman smiled at her feat of saving him.

The young man began heaving up and down, from the stress and lack of air in his lungs in that time.

"Wait a minute... no way!" A blue-haired girl squealed in shock as she looked at the young man's face. "Guys, he's like Geo!"

The young man sat up, giving an unamused look since he assumed they all were human, but by the color of the two women's hair, he was second guessing himself.

The pink haired woman awed, holding her hands to her cheek as the young man blinked in confusion. The white-haired male gasped, but a clear expression of surprised delight.

Deciding to look around, he saw a massive marble castle starboard to the boat they were on, making him whistle. Propping his arms on his knees, the young man faced the three with a smile.

"Wait... We gotta tell Gwain!"

~•~

"Another one! Just coming from the woodworks, with you lot!"

A woman with long blonde hair glared down at the young man who only gave her a shrug at the disdain.

"Is he a Vampire, too?" The Blue haired girl, Deva, was clearly intrigued to see someone of the same variety as the white-haired man, Geo.

"I can't say for sure. He's a rather unique specimen. While his hair isn't white, it lacks color. That armament of his however, is the most mysterious thing yet."

She appeared in front of him in a small flash of yellow, causing the young man to flinch. He took a step back from the shock, but she grabbed his energy armament and squinted at it.

"This is pure mana." She spun him around, making sure to keep his arm up before spotting writing on his blue jacket. "Takeda. Fine enough name."

"Here's the deal, Takeda. Ami isn't really in need of... two bodyguards, so I have a different proposition." Gwain turned him around again, before pointing at Geo, who stood beside Ami, the supposed Princess of the Kingdom of Gwain.

"Spar against the white one, and I'll see which of you is more fit to guard the Princess."

This is going super fast, huh...