Gwain Saga//Re: 004 Overhaul

Takeda was sitting across from Geo without their visors on, watching as Geo attempted to hack into them using Ami's laptop.

Takeda rested his leg over the other and rubbed his jaw from the night before, really regretting taking the job to win favor.

Gwain had yet to figure out Ami was drunk, lucky enough for him, but he knew his judgment drew near.

"Hey, boys." Marlow greeted, walking into their flat and towards the bathroom with a towel in hand. "Do you mind if I use your shower? I hate to use the ones on campus and Deva has that nice shampoo that—"

She suddenly loomed over Takeda and analyzed the two from head to toe.

With swiftness she hadn't comprehended, their visors were on, albeit Takeda's much more crooked since the wire was still connected to the computer.

Marlow rose an eyebrow and hummed to herself, before shaking her head in nonchalance.

"I guess the heat is really affecting me..." her tone was filled with worry, which made her quicken her pace to the shower.

As she entered the bathroom, she threw Agni out on his face.

"How'd she see me that damn quickly...?" Agni mumbled as he sulked towards the couch, just as Ami and Deva arrived as well.

The two girls were sulking as well, taking lazy seats on Geo's sides. Agni decided to take a seat beside Takeda and looked at the bandages around his neck.

"Party was really wild, huh?" Agni asked, earning a groan and stiff nod. "Anyway, why the long faces, you two?"

"Miss Marina made me learn more water movements, and Ami has to write a 100-page essay on some landmark west of Gwain."

Takeda hummed and closed his eyes as he recalled his next mission from Gwain. He remembered that he'd be venturing rather far from Gwain as well, but not to the west.

"West is just boring sand." Agni chuckled at their misfortune in a playful manner.

"Oh, come on, you need to be a little more motivated," Marlow sat on Takeda's left in her school uniform, smiling at her underclassmen.

"Easy for you to say— you're graduating." Deva said with squinted eyes. "We have one more solar cycle to go, and you know how they are..."

"Heh, the last year is the easiest." Agni smirked, but Marlow gave a skeptical stare.

"I've never seen you study..." her comment made Takeda glance up at him two as he read through the skills Geo unlocked on his visor.

"I have my methods." Was all Agni revealed, but everyone was pretty sure of what they may be.

Ignoring him, "I just hate to waste my time on useless moves. Why can't I just use the ones I already know? They're stronger." Deva continued her ramble.

"What if you look for a crystal fragment book?" Marlow suggested.

"What?! They're way too expensive— and it's almost impossible to find them!"

"Then I guess you can only learn them by yourself." Marlow shrugged, subtly rolling her eyes.

"Nothing will make my day now—"

Lanney slid a fresh stack of blueberries pancakes in front of Deva, and strawberry ones in front of Ami.

With no hesitation the Deva began to eat with no utensils, making Takeda pick up her head with a glare at her lack of etiquette.

Geo slid her a fork and knife while shaking his head as Ami picked up a call from Gwain.

"Ami, come to the castle after class. Bring the Knave and the Deranged one with you. They have packages."