Gwain Saga//Re: 005 Overcharge

Takeda began speeding to West Gwain at Mach 2, pushing his body to the limit to ensure that Ami was okay.

Rushing down the lone road leading west, he had already ventured to the vast desert of the west and saw only sand and rock formations.

Takeda suddenly felt a shift in the space around him.

His visor warned him of an impending attack and activated the skill:

Passive | Time Fragmentation ]

Takeda watched as a purple bolt appeared just before his chest, but with time slowed just enough for him to react, he swat it away with his armament.

As time resumed, Savien gasped seeing Takeda slide to a stop with a glare aimed directly at him from the ruins he hid in.

Takeda began to smirk seeing that he had a slight edge against the range that Savien presented. Taking off with a blast of sand at his six, Takeda began racing towards the ruins.

Savien began shooting his blade as fast as he could, but Takeda weaved in and out of the fire, before deflecting a bolt right back to the pillar he stood behind, blowing it up and causing Savien to roll away.

Savien looked up with widened eyes to see Takeda flying at him with a claw outstretched.

Takeda lunged at him, grabbing him by his cape and slinging him further into the ruins. Savien flipped upright and shot a bolt at him, but Takeda rolled under and lunged for where he'd land.

Takeda tackled Savien through a disheveled wall and into a hidden tunnel. Savien coughed up a chunk of saliva, rolling and kicking Takeda into the ceiling.

Takeda grit his teeth before slamming down his armament into the ground, since Savien dodged back. Savien saw that the ceiling began to slowly descend from the damage, and began hovering towards the exit down the long hall.

Takeda wasted no time and lunged at Savien anyway. The two clashed armament and sword, before circling around and shoving each other into the wall, where they began running and hovering against it respectively.

Takeda and Savien dashed across each other and continued to trade slashes and slices, filling the hall with sparks just before the exit. As the ceiling clamped down, the two lunged past it, sliding on their feet next to an alter with two items.

They were both grappling gauntlets, and the two both decided they'd take them.

Takeda wasted no time and grabbed Savien with his grapple gauntlet, slinging him around several times before throwing him towards the near mountain high ceiling.

Savien's eyes were widen in shock at the Knave's capability. It was no wonder Gwain appointed him her right hand.

Savien grit his teeth and began firing bullet after bullet as he used his own grapple gauntlet to ascend the hollow mountain.

Takeda leapt up and began running along the mountain and deflecting all the shots fired and would use his grapple gauntlet to try and catch up or dodge the bullets.

Takeda tried to grapple Savien as he got close, but Savien swat the grapple away and shot a bolt directly at Takeda's chest.

Takeda was sent plummeting back down, but his grapple latched to the roof of the inner ruins and stopped his descent. Takeda smirked as he felt the grapple begin to reel him in.

Def | + 1 ]
Magic Def | + 1 ]

Savien deadpanned seeing Takeda flying at him faster than he had even seen before.