☆Chapter 1 :The Touch of waves☆

" But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."

▪︎[Play the song from the beginning]▪︎

The sea was flowing and there was something under the waves of sea. It seems to be a mermaid...
It's tail was shiny and was moving freely in those waves and suddenly a dart is thrown into the sea to capture the mermaid.

Men were clamoring and they threw more arrows in the sea to capture.

One of the men shouts "WATCH ITT!!!"
And other man shouts "More harpoons" ,"Ready the nets, men!!"
He goes from there to bring more arrows

Another man shouts "I say kill her 'afore she comes abroad" , the other boy asks "Where is she? Let me see!!"

The man returns with the arrows or harpoons in his hand and he says "Wait ,wait wait!" and he throws the dart. But eventually he fails to capture it and miss the target.

All man grunt and groan at same time.

The man who throwed the dart says "She's a fast one". He turns back and says "Hand me another one"

A man named Hawkins says "He do you see that, it's 2 of them ,they are getting away.

And there are some men who are standing on ropes and tying the sail cloth to be in a place.

And then a men with a blue coat on the rope hears a man named Mulligan speaking something "She's smiling at you!!"

The other men who is down with the mermaid capturers hears this too..

Both the men were Prince Eric and Prince Stefan. Prince Eric was so handsome and have beautiful ocean blue eyes with a cute smile, where Prince Stefan has emerald green eyes , he was so cute like a chocolate boy and his dimples made him look more handsome and beautiful.

Man 1 [someone] : I missed them!!
Man 2 [someone] : Come on, another one!!!

Both the prince who heard this just stare at the scenario going on and one of them jumps from the rope to the boat, he sees his brother coming in the same direction too..

His brother Stefan goes to those man who were chasing the creatures and shouts, shoving them "Hey, Hey Hey, Move! Move! get back"