A/N

With this, it marks the end of this story. I can't believe it took me three years to complete. Nonetheless, I did it after so many trials. And I want to thank all of you for your support and love. Without your support, this wouldn't be possible.
So, thank you for giving this story so much love.

However, from 27th November onwards, this story will not be available on this platform except first six chapters. The rest of the story will be only available on Webnovel, as a paid story. For now, you can read it there for free as it's still not a part of premium program.

I won't ask for your support, because most of us are here to read for free. I'm also aware that there are people who are like me, who can't pay to read on online sites, which is understandable.

But I hope you can respect my decision and support me as a author. The decision was hard for me because writing is a hobby. I enjoy it because it let me explore my imagination. I never wanted to put a price on it. However, my situation called for it. That's why, I chose to do it.

But you wish to support me, then I'm grateful. And if you can't, then also I'm grateful for the love you have given to this book until now. The title has been changed in Webnovel.

Our Contractual Love

Another thing, is that, I have started a new story, The Scandalous Affair

Another thing, is that, I have started a new story, The Scandalous Affair . And it's free to read. I hope you can give it a chance.

Never in his life, had Trevor imagined seeing himself on the front page of a newspaper, let alone for infidelity

********

With a mountain of debt, Trevor is barely keeping his life from falling apart while taking care of his sick dad and three younger siblings. And that's when Mia walks into his life, offering a deal that he can't refuse. But in exchange, Trevor has to create the scandalous affair of the year.