chapter 13 - falling in love pt 2

A few months later :

Laila pov :

I woke up and made breakfast for the Crossgrove's and I,
morning Laila, I looked up and saw Xavier entering the kitchen, hey Xavier, I just made breakfast if your hungry, boy am I hungry, he sat next to me and we ate our breakfast, just then Destiny entered the kitchen, morning Laila and daddy, she came up to me and hugged me, I never get hugs in the morning, Xavier said as he pouted his lips, that's not fair, I smiled at him and hugged him, he hugged me back, come eat breakfast Destiny, she came and sat in front of us, Xaviers mom came in the kitchen and sat with us, morning babies, hi Sandra, I said, she smiled at me, we all together and ate our breakfast, we all finished our breakfast, I'll clean up, I said as I was standing up, honey you don't have to clean I'll clean don't worry, okay Sandra thanks, we all went upstairs.

I went in my room and chose a simple outfit since today was the weekend, I went knocked In Xaviers room, come in, I went inside and saw he was wrapped in his towel, he had a pretty nice body, he noticed me starring and asked, are you liking the view, I stopped starring, what view I asked, I was about to leave his room, till he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer, I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine, we stared like that till his mom cleared her throat, we quickly turned to her, I'm taking Destiny out today, okay mom bye, said Xavier.

Lailas outfit :

She left the house and Xavier turned to me, let's watch a movie, he said, I agreed, we went downstairs and we chose Frozen, we both sat on the couch and we started watching the movie, a few hours later I fell asleep on his shoulder, he picked me u...

She left the house and Xavier turned to me, let's watch a movie, he said, I agreed, we went downstairs and we chose Frozen, we both sat on the couch and we started watching the movie, a few hours later I fell asleep on his shoulder, he picked me up and took me to my bedroom, he put me on my bed, before he left I thanked him, he stopped and looked into my eyes, before he could say anything I kissed him and he kissed me back.

He picked me up and pined me against the wall and he stared kissing my neck, I let out small moans as he was kissing my neck, he took off my shirt and well you know what happened next...