chapter 17 - moving in

2 months later :

Xavier pov :

Today is a Saturday, I woke up and all I could think about was how we are moving in our new apartment, I woke Laila up and she went to get ready, after getting ready, I woke up Destiny and told her to change, she got got ready, after she got ready we all went outside to the moving truck and put a few boxes inside of it, before we left we went inside to my mom and we all hugged her very tightly, after that we got in the car and went to Lailas house, she went inside and we followed her in, her house was clean, Laila was shocked, but she went in the kitchen and her dad saw her, he immediately  came up to her and gave her a tight hug, he started crying.

Laila I'm sorry, please forgive me, Laila started crying and hugged her dad, it's okay dad I want you to meet someone, I handed Reece to Laila, she gave Reece to her dad, her dad looked at him and smiled at him, what's his name, it's Reece dad, hi Reece I'm grandpa, Reece looked at Lailas dad and smiled, Laila finally introduced Destiny and I to his dad, dad this Xavier and that is Destiny, hi sir, call me Bruce, okay Bruce this is my daughter Destiny, say hi Destiny, hi Mr Bruce, hi dear, it's nice to meet you all, okay dad we have to go now, call if you need anything, okay dear thank you for coming, okay dad, said Laila, we quickly got in the car and drove to the apartment, the apartment consisted of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a huge backyard.

We finally arrived at the apartment, we quickly got out and went inside, we all went to see the rooms, Destiny's room was the room we saw, then we saw mine and Lailas room, it was pretty huge, then we saw all the other rooms, after looking at the rooms we placed Reece in his crib, after getting him to sleep we got all the boxes in and started unpacking the clothes and other stuff, after a few hours we managed to unpack a few stuff, it was night time and I ordered us dinner, while we waited for the food Laila fed Reece, a few minutes later the food finally arrived, here's your food sir, thank you here's a tip, I went inside with the food and we all ate, after an hour we all went to bed.

The next day I woke up and got dressed, after getting dressed I began to unpack other stuff and move some furniture, an hour later Laila came downstairs Reece,hey baby, I said, hey baby, do you need help with anything, no baby you can feed Reece, okay baby, while I was moving stuff she was feeding Reece, a few minutes later, Destiny came downstairs, morning daddy, morning sweetie, morning Laila, hey Destiny, after moving some stuff I went into the kitchen and made cereal for Destiny, here Destiny eat, thanks daddy.

After moving some stuff I went in the bathroom and took a long shower, after showering I got ready and went to work, after work I went home, hey baby I'm home, hi baby, how was work, it tiring, anyways imma go change, okay baby.