chapter 19 - i do

Xavier pov :

It's been a few months since I proposed to Laila and everything is going great, tomorrow is our wedding day and I'm so nervous, Destiny now calls Laila mom and she couldn't be more happier, we've even moved out of our apartment, we live in a average sized house, and were pretty happy.

Laila suddenly comes downstairs, hey baby, hi baby, imma go fetch Destiny from school, okay thanks baby, no problem baby, she leaves and I'm left alone with Reece, I went upstairs to Reece, hi big man, hi daddy, I took him and we went downstairs, I made food and we both ate, after feeding him we went in the living room and watched a movie until we both fell asleep, I love you Xavier and thank you for being a good father to Destiny, I woke up and realized it was only a dream, I went upstairs and splashed water on my face, I went back downstairs, hey baby we home, hey baby, hi daddy, hi Destiny how was school, it was great daddy we learned about animals, that's greats sweetie.

Today was our wedding day, ( FAST FORWARD TO THE CEREMONY ), Laila walked down the aisle, she looked so beautiful a tear fell down my eye, you look beautiful, I said, thank you baby, she said back, do you Mr Crossgrove take Laila Ross to be your wife, I suddenly froze and thought about my life with Laila, and the first time we met, I looked down at her and smiled, I do, do you Miss Ross take Xavier Crossgrove to be your husband, I do, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss your bride, I kissed her with passion, everyone cheered and clapped for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story is done