CHAPTER 3

In the chic and elegant bridal boutique, Ava stepped into the spacious dressing room to try on her dream wedding gown. Meanwhile, Ethan, already dressed in his tuxedo, waited with bated breath.

The moment the dressing room curtain swept open, Ethan's eyes widened in awe. He stood there, impeccably dressed in a sharp black tuxedo. The jacket, with its sleek black lapel, hugged his frame perfectly, complementing his strong, lean physique. The crisp white shirt, black bow tie, and polished shoes added to his debonair appearance, making him the very picture of sophistication.

But it was Ava who stole the moment. She emerged, looking ethereal in a breathtaking fit-and-flare gown. The dress was a masterpiece of romantic and sexy lace, hugging her curves before flaring out into a voluminous skirt that cascaded beautifully to the floor. The intricate lacework was exquisitely detailed, interwoven with delicate beadwork that shimmered under the boutique's soft lighting.

Her hair was styled in a graceful updo, strands artfully framing her face, lending an air of elegance and sophistication. In her hands, she held a bouquet of white peonies and roses, a perfect complement to her stunning ensemble.

Ethan was speechless, his heart swelling with emotion at the sight of her. "B...Babe, you look... magnificent," he finally managed to say, his voice thick with emotion. The look in his eyes was one of pure adoration and love.

Ava's cheeks flushed with happiness, her eyes reflecting the love she felt. She twirled gently, the gown moving with her in a graceful dance, a vision of bridal beauty.

Slowly, Ethan leaned in, and their lips met in a tender, loving kiss. It was a moment that perfectly captured the essence of their journey – a symbol of their love and commitment.

Around them, the boutique staff watched, their faces lit up with smiles. A few couldn't help but let out soft giggles, charmed by the couple's display of affection. It was moments like these that brought a touch of real-life romance to their day-to-day work.

As Ethan and Ava broke the kiss, they looked around, slightly embarrassed but mostly filled with joy. They laughed, their hearts light, embracing not just each other but the entire experience.

"Looks like we're giving everyone here a bit of a show," Ethan joked, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

Ava, still in his arms and radiant in her gown, replied playfully, "Well, we are practicing for the big day, after all."

"I can't believe how lucky I am," he whispered, gazing into her eyes. "You are the most beautiful bride."

Ava, her eyes glistening with unshed tears of joy, replied softly, "And you are the most handsome groom. I can't wait to walk down the aisle to you."

In the bridal boutique, surrounded by mirrors and soft lights, Ethan and Ava shared a moment of profound connection, a beautiful prelude to their upcoming vows. The love they shared was palpable, filling the room with warmth and promise of a beautiful future together.

The excitement was just as intense as Ethan and Ava approached the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour in Miami, a stark contrast to the Hamptons but no less beautiful. Their friends were already gathered there, waiting to ring in the New Year with style and sea views that stretched endlessly.

As they pulled up, Amy, along with the rest of the gang, rushed towards them, their faces beaming with joy. "Finally, you're here!" Amy exclaimed, enveloping Ava in a warm hug.

"What took you so long?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Ava laughed and playfully glanced at Ethan. "Ask him," she said, her laughter mixing with the salty sea breeze.