Go Blackhawks!!

Jay and Hailey were always looking for fun family activities to do with the girls, they have been to many hockey games with Nevaeh and a few with Mia but as their family grew they just didn't have time for it anymore. 

However Jay bought tickets for the family to go and have fun, I mean it seems crazy to them that Ava has never been to a hockey game before. 

The game will be tomorrow at 12 and they're super excited they even got Mia to be excited even though she doesn't really understand or care to understand hockey. 

-

It was an around 11 o'clock and Jay was grilling hamburgers in the backyard while Hailey was cooking French fries in the air fry. The girls were playing on their swings and trampoline.

"come play with us daddy" Nevaeh called out from the trampoline while helping Ava jump around, Jay looked up from the grill "I would baby but I have to watch these burgers". 

 Mia peeked her head out from the top of the swings at the top of the slide "why" he looked over to her "so that you don't end up eating charcoal" he said earning a laugh form Nevaeh and Mia, Mia didn't exactly understand the joke but if her dad said it then it must be funny.

Hailey opened the back door carrying a try of french fries "are the burgers almost done?" she asked sitting the fries down on the side of the grill, Jay nodded his head "yeah I say probably a couple minutes and then they should be good to go" she smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss.

"what was that for?" he asked she shrugged her shoulders "what I can't just kiss my husband" "I mean you can, you want to do it again?" he asked hopeful, she made a pondering face "I'm not sure you didn't really seem to appreciate that one" she said "oh I did but I would appreciate another one even more" he said grinning.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him "ewwww" Nevaeh yelled from the trampoline breaking them apart. They started laughing "eww you" Jay yelled out, "hey I think your burgers are about to be burnt" Hailey said, he turned fatally "of shit!"

Hailey started laughing "they're fine! they're fine guys no need to worry" jay yelled out "but they are definitely done" he added, Hailey yelled out to the girls "cmon lets go wash our hands!" 

Mia came running over while Nevaeh was holding Ava's hand guiding her, until Ava saw Hailey and she darted to her "MAMA!" Ava squealed running into Haileys legs "hey sweet girl" she said picking her up.

Nevaeh ran behind Mia inside to go wash their hands, Hailey turned to Jay "Say what you want but this one is a mamas girl", "for now" he said fixing a plate for Ava while Hailey took her inside to wash her hands.

They all sat at the picnic table outside to eat, Hailey was helping Ava eat with her sitting on her lap. Nevaeh was sitting beside Hailey while Jay was sitting across the table form them with Mia sitting right beside him as usual.

"How's the food girls is it good?" he asked, "mhm its really good" Nevaeh said taking a bite of her cheeseburger, "I really like it" Mia said looking with ketchup all over the side of her mouth.

Hailey nodded her head "I think Ava agrees", Jay looked down at Mia and laughed "I think you got a little something on the side of your mouth, Mia started wiping her face with her hands "Mia don't do that here's a napkin" Hailey said giving Mia a napkin from across the table.