Prolouge

A tall woman with dark skin and even darker stripes enters the School. She wears a black turtleneck with and black jacket that has bright, almost glowing purple seams and zippers and a similar mask that has filters like that a spray painter would use. She has dark blue pants and boots that ends just above the ankle. The woman has outwardly pointing ears, swirling dark brown horns, and a prehensile tail thay has a stinger on the tip. But the things these kids (And staff) notice most is the left sleeve of both her jacket and shirt are seemingly torn off to reveal a prosthetic covered in shifting and moving runes*

"Class, this is Jackie. She is here to tell a story so be quiet and respectful." *Says the human Teacher. In the crowd of kids there are mostly humans with the occasional Faun or Elfling. The sight brings a small tinge of pride to Jackie. She takes a seat and begins. "This story takes place a few hundred years ago. Thirteen Races, all alike in dignity. In the Fair Amazon we lay our scene." Jackie says, Tail flicking a bit as she speaks in a low tone. "From ancient blood break to new mutiny. From fatal loins of the thirteen foes, a band of ten make their kinship known. Whose misadventured piteous overthrows do with thier alliance unburry thier parents' strife. With the fearful passage of their death-marked friendship, the continuance of their parents' rage. Which, but their children's end, nought could remove. The Which if you with patient ears attend, what happened for our toil to strife to mend."
(Credits to halsey (and Shakespeare as I recently found out)for this bit, minuse some edits)