Chapter One

A young fay child wanders a little further from her village than she should. She is small, dark blue skin, light blue hair, the small nubs of antlers begining to grow, fox like hears and tail, and heterocromiac eyes, the left dark blue and the right violet.

The little one slinks through the trees with a goal, a purpose, a definite destination

After the fay is far away from the village she slows and looks around before opening her mouth and mimicking a tucan and earning a similar call in responses and she ducks under the leaves.

Upon emerging, Kit sees a variety of species. Another fey but of a different breed. Ridiculously tall for 10, around 5'10, her skin dark gray, almost black, and black hair with purple hues covering eyes that kit nor anyone else has seen. She has a mouth a little big for her face with 2 fang like curves over where her K-9s would be that point down and a whip thin prehensile tail that splits into two near the middle with fluff on the end.

Another is a pale boy, recently turned siren, with white hair, teal markings on both pale green eyes

Another is a pale boy, recently turned siren, with white hair, teal markings on both pale green eyes. "Alex! Silas!" Kit says, rushing over and hugging both. "How is B? Is she better?" Kit asks, mainly to Alex since she is the one that took care of B the most. "Better. Her cuts and bruises are a lot better and she doesn't have a fever anymore. I've been using healing magic but I'm not very good yet." She says, turning back to Kit. "Im surprised she's getting better at all." Silas says as he looks at the unconscious human untrustingly, the girl's wavy ginger hair sprawled on the moss pillow. "I wonder how she got here. We're really deep in the forest." Kit says, looking at the girl curiously.

"I don't trust her." Silas says after a few minutes of silence, pulling Kit and Alex's attention from B. "Why? She just a child like us and she's sick and hurt." Alex says cocking her head slightly to the side. "But what will she do when she gets better? She keeps giving all of us a weird look. Like that look when Kit made when her ba made her take snaz berries for a snack." Silas says, getting up and dusting off his pants. "You've always been overly cautious Sil." Kit says, climbing a tree and hanging upside down on the lowest branch. "Well, considering the circumstances that even made it possible for us to find Silas and what he's told us, i think he has a good reason to be cautious." Alex says, catching a mango with her tails that Kit tosses down and bringing it to her hands. "I guess." Kit says, dropping down then perks up, remembering something. "Mom showed me this pretty pink tree from a place really, really far away. I think she called it shin ya. Look." Kit kneels and burries her hands under a thin layer of dirt and closes her eye. A moment later a small sprout begins to grow into a large cherry blossom. "Woah." Alex says, staring up through her hair at the pink flowers that fall down. "That's actually really cool. You have a good handle on your magicks." Silas says in his typical calm tone. "Yeah. I wanna keep it around at home but mom says it could hurt the forest." Kit says as the pulls her hands out of the dirt which causes the tree's leaves shrivel and fall, only the trunk still standing. "Yeah. My mom said that if something is put in an environment it doesn't belong in it could hurt it and ruin the fragile balance." Alex says, checking the ginger once again and replacing the tattered cloth with a fresher wet one on her forehead.

"Kit, wanna head for the water with me before I have to go?" Silas says, not inviting Alex since water burns her and he already knows Alex was to stay and watch over the human. "Sure. I need to get back anyway." Kit says, catching up with Silas as they head to the pont with a tunnel leading to the ocean.