Part-6

Abhi opened hìs eýes and saw his baba and brothers sleeping peacefully,he looked at the watch and cursed under his breath,he was getting late for his meeting.He shook Manik and Laksh who frowned in sleep and hugged Sidhant tightly who slowly opened his eyes.

Abhi-Lucky get up bacha,You are getting late for school.

He shouted loudly and pulled him,Laksh started to cry in his sleep,Sidhant shook his head in disbelief but he groaned when he got a shot of pain in head,Abhi looked at him.

Abhi-Are you ok?
Sid-Hmm,Go and help them…

He said and covered himself in a blanket,Abhi made a cry face and dragged Laksh toward the washroom and then came back and dragged Manik too.

Manik-Yeah,You leave me oldie,ahh Baba…

He whined but Abhi sent death glare to him,he made pout and stood in the washroom.

Abhi-Now be fast..

He said and ran toward his room,Manlak looked into his direction and clicked their tongue out.

Manlak-Oldie

Both said and started to brush teeths,Abhi became ready and came downstairs and arranged breakfast which was made by maids.Manlak came downstairs while fighting.

Abhi-Aishh now what?

Laksh-My shoes

Abhi smiled at him and tied shoelaces and fixed his tie,Manik combed his hair and set himself too..

Abhi-Good,Now come sit and have your breakfast.

He said and walked toward Manlak room,he entered the room and sat beside Sidhant and put hand on his head he became worried.

Abhi-Baba,you have a fever..

Sid-Hmm,let me sleep 

He whined like babies and turned to the other side,Abhi ran hand in hairs and came downstairs.

Abhi-Manik,dropped Laksh to his school.Actually today I stayed home,Baba has a fever.

Manlak-What?We are a…

Abhi(starn)-No,You both are not going to stay here,I will handle everything don’t worry now be fast.

Manlak made pout and started to eat breakfast,Abhi entered the kitchen and made soup for Sidhant and left for his room,Manlak left from there with sad faces.

Abhi softly patted on Sidhant’s head who looked at him with half open eyes.

Abhi-Baba,get up.

He helps him and Sidhant shivered due to cold,Abhi wipes his face with a wet towel and then he wipes his hands and then makes him eat Soup.

Sidhant-Noooo,I don’t want to eat this eww..

Abhi(chuckled)-But Baba,You know na it’s good for health and also I call Uncle Vidyut he will be coming.

Sid(winded eyes)-What?

Abhi-yes,You have a fever s..

Sid-Stop it,I am fine,Now go and make something good.

Abhi(serious)-Baba,Don’t be stubborn,open your mouth.

Sid-But..

Abhi(strictly)-Baba

Sid made pout and then opened his mouth when he saw Abhi was not going to melt. After finishing this Abhi wipes his face and ruffles his hairs,Sidhant glares at him which makes him gulp.But his good luck He smiles when he sees Doctor.