Part-7(Last)

Manik and Laksh look at Abhi with puppy eyes who are looking at them in anger.

Abhi-Where were you both?Don’t you have any shame,Manik?

Manik(innocent)-Me?Why me?

Abhi(angry)-I am not in the mood for any joke,Manik,He is a kid but you?Are you fucking serious what if Baba come to know this all?

Manik(sassy)-And what Baba hears your cursing hmm?

Abhi(angrily)-Manik behaves..

Manik and Laksh both flinch and Laksh hides behind Manik who also gulps and looks away.

Laksh(scared)-SO.sorry bhai

Abhi-What sorry?I didn’t expect this all from both of you,Baba is right I spoiled both of you.

Manik and Laksh can see sadness on his face,both look at each other and jump on him which causes him to fall on the floor,both hug him tightly and Abhi who tries to push them.

Manlak-We are sorry oldie,We promise we won’t repeat this please don’t be sad.

Both said and looked at Abhi with puppy face,Abhi pushed them and sat on the floor and glared at them both looked down sadly and held ears.

Manik-Sorry na please,It’s Lucky idea,he wants to hang out.

Laksh-Yesh,I am sorry.

Abhi-We will talk tomorrow,now go to your room.

Manlak-No please..

Abhi(shout)-I said go to your room right now..

Manik and Laksh gulp and run from there,Abhi sighs and stands from the floor and rubs the back of head and looks at their direction with a smile.

Abhi-I need to tell Baba,I can’t hide this all.

He said and walked towards his room…He sat on the couch and opened the laptop and started to make a presentation for the project . He was so busy that he didn’t notice that his Baba was watching him with angry eyes.

Sidhant who sleeping peacefully but his sleep get disturbed by with weird sound which are coming from living hall off course this the voice when they fell on the floor,he get up and come downstair lazzly but found no one,he drink water from kitchen and walk toward room but ge stop when he notice Abhi’s room door open while lights on,he enter the room without any noise he stand at door and look at Abhi who busy with some work.

Abhi rub eyes and goes to close the laptop but his eyes winded when he sees Sidhant,he closes the laptop and stands from the couch.

Abhi-Baba,Are you ok?Do you need anything?

Sidhant came near Abhi and held his ear tightly,Abhi hissed and jumped like babies.

Abhi-Aww Baba,Sorry please leave ahh..

He hissed and Sidhant left his ear and glared at him.

Sidhant-Look at the watch and you are still working.

Abhi-Yeah,Sorry this is a very important project and I don’t want to lose this,I am sorry.

Sidhant looks at his puppy face and slightly slaps his cheek.

Sidhant-Do you need any help?

Abhi(happily)-Yes

Sidhant-What?

Abhi-Please one cup coffee

Sidhant turned him and slapped him hard on his shoulder. The room filled with the sound,Abhi who yelped and held arm and started to rub..