7777777777

Kadowaki (Y/n)
Main Character

Quirk: Precognivisible Archery
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: N/A
Age: 4 - 6 (Ch.1 - 2, Ch.3 - 11)
         14 - 17 (Later Chapters)
Height: 3'4 - 3'10 (age 4-6)
                 5'5 - 5'8 (age 14-17)

—Background Information—

Family: Kadowaki Harumi (Older Sister)
            Kadowaki Kiko (Older Brother)
Kadowaki Meiji (Father)
                    Kadowaki (M/n) (Biological Mother)
Goal: To live a peaceful life, away
from any characters involved in
MHA
Likes: N/A
Dislikes: N/A

—Backstory—

(Y/n) was once a spirit who miraculously didn't lose her memories from her past life. Instead of going to heaven or hell, she was trapped in a void of nothing.

During her stay there, she lost bits of her memories and a bit of her sanity. She was presumably stuck there for a whole decade or more.

When he came and offered to "free" her, she accepted since she was desperate to get away from that hellhole.

After being reborned, she realized that she is only being used by that being for his own entertainment.

He could manipulate anyone into doing his bidding, except you.

—Quirk—

Precognivisible Archery

This allows her to summon as many bows and arrows she desires, visible only to herself.

It can change its own trajectory to hit the target.

She can also use another version of her quirk—which she has yet to awaken. This allows her to _ _ _ _ _ _ someone's _ _ _ _ _ for 5 minutes or more which renders the original _ _ _ _ of the _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. By using this version of her quirk, the arrows she summons are limited to 7 arrows that allows her to do this unlike her normal limitless arrows and it also does not change its trajectory to precisely hit the target, which means it's solely on the archer to hit the target.

—Trivia—

He looks cute.

(Y/n) loves bad jokes, "It's so bad it's hilarious." She says.

Shindo would tell his gold fish exaggerated stories about him and (Y/n).

Although they dislike each other, Harumi and Kiko are very close.

(Y/n) likes indirectly insulting people while being polite.

(M/n) would always take seven pictures of (Y/n) on her birthdays.

Shinso named his cat "Mr. Napbud" because they're nap buddies, and because his cat is married to their neighbor's cat.

He loves yandere fanfics lol.

(Y/n) once encountered Aizawa sitting on the sidewalk, and she didn't realize it was Aizawa because he looked dirty and beaten (he just finished fighting a bad guy) so she gave him some money and her lunch that her mother prepared for her.