-- N's Gift --

-- UZI --

I was able to sneak home successfully, and Dad never noticed my absence. My hands still clutched the box that N gave me. What I didn't notice before was there was a little skull pin on the top. I tried opening the box but it wouldn't budge. "How do I get this damn thing open.." I muttered.

I tried looking for other ways to open it, so I tried searching everywhere. Finally I remembered the skull pin and tapped it with my finger. The skull's eyes glowed purple and a little screen bubble appeared. "Please address yourself." it read. So I said, "Uzi Doorman." The bubble switched to a little message saying: "Welcome, Uzi. You have (1) Message from: N." I tapped the message.

I heard it say, in a perfect replica of N's wholesome voice: "Hey Uzi! I hope u like the gift." The box immediately opened and revealed a little necklace. It had a silver chain holding a purple star crystal that glowed from the inside out. I gasped at the beauty. I put it on gently and when looking in the mirror, it was a lovely sight. It clashed well with the rest of my outfit.

I smiled warmly and clutched the necklace once I took it off. I placed it inside the box and set it on my nightstand. From my window, I could see the moon rising with an eerie glow. I shut myself off, and went to sleep.