-- Questioning --

-- N --

My journey was finally over once I reached the pod. When I stepped inside, nobody was there. Strange, but I honestly liked the quiet. No J to make me stressed or question reality. Speaking of J, where was she? Probably out hunting. I wrapped my tail around an iron bar and let myself drift off into sleep. A couple hours passed, and I was abruptly startled by the door loudly slamming open. I yelped and fell down with the shake that the pod gave.

J stared at me coldly. "Where were you?" She yelled unkindly. I stood up and bit my lip. "Er, going hunting?" I stammered, smiling sheepishly. She raised an eyebrow as if questioning me. "You better not be disappearing off again for stupid reasons. I had to go to the Worker Drone colony and question them. If you wanted to know, Uzi was there and is completely fine." She said with a frown. 

"Uzi? So she's okay? Thank goodness." I said. I hoped that it sounded like I haven't seen her since escaping the cathedral, and therefore knew nothing about what happened. J lashed her tail, as if mad, which she definitely was. "You better not be seeing her all the time. I don't know why I hate it, but I think you're definitely stupid for going all lovey-dovey over Uzi, N. I'm going to take a nap." She said with a long sigh, and positioned herself to shutdown and sleep. I hoped J wasn't hearing anything, because I tapped the ring and sent Uzi a message. 

"Hey, Uzi. I think J caught onto us. What do we do?" I sent. A message suddenly appeared back. "I don't know. J today came into our colony building and asked where you were. If I didn't get a chance to speak, I think my dad and her would have a straight up argument until J would cut his head off. You doing alright right now?" Uzi's voice played. "I-I don't know, Uzi. I really don't know." I responded with a shiver at the last sentence.