-- N and Uzi meet up (again) --

-- N --

I spoke to the ring that was on my finger as my wings took me closer and closer to the building. The moon was beginning to lower, so I had to get there fast. "Hey Uzi! I'm getting close. Do you think you can open the front door?" I recorded. A beep responded. "I'm heading towards the door already, N! See you there." Uzi's voice responded. I smiled. I lowered myself down and knocked gently on the door. "You there?" I spoke in a whisper. "Yeah, just checking to make sure the coast is clear." Uzi responded.

The door suddenly creaked open, but not as wide as it was made to be. I slipped through the gap and stood face to face with Uzi. She smiled. "Hey N! I better get you back to my room, and close this door up." I nodded and Uzi used a keycard-like object to close the gap and leave no trace of my arrival.

"Okay, follow me, and try not to make any sound." Uzi said, walking slowly. I noticed she wasn't wearing her usual jacket, but instead a comfy-looking purple nightdress. It was certainly.. pretty on her. I did as was told and kept my steps subtle and careful. Finally, Uzi stopped at a door so I did the same. "Okay, this is my house. Careful not to wake my parents." She said, opening the entrance. "Shouldn't we meet somewhere else, then?" I asked as we stepped inside. Uzi shook her head.

"My parents think I'm asleep, and they'll get concerned if I disappeared in the middle of the night." She whispered, opening another door. It led to a room I assumed was hers. The walls were black with strings of purple lights hanging from the ceiling. There was a poster on the wall about a strange band called "My Chemical Robots", which I thought was pretty cool, as well as numerous photographs that consisted of her and the other Worker Drones.

Uzi probably noticed my awe, because she nodded and said: "Pretty cool right? I decorated it myself." with a prideful smile. "So, how were you doing up till this moment?" She asked, jumping onto a furniture that was her bed and then sat down on it. I sat next to her and we had a nice conversation.

Mid-talk, a loud noise sounding from another room startled us both. Uzi stood up. "Shit, it's my dad." She groaned. I think that was the first time I heard her swear! I also realized that the sun was high in the sky, and I panicked. Uzi caught wind of this and helped me calm down. "Don't worry, er, you can hide in my closet for now till I say so."  I nodded and hid, remembering when I hid Uzi in my closet back home so J wouldn't find her.