Introduction

Welcome to 'Falling In Love' by yours truly.

= - = - = - =

What does love mean to a hopeless romantic?

Meet Y/n, a bakery owner, and also a hopeless romantic who romanticizes the very meaning of love. She seems to love almost everything and adores just about anything. And her vision is an incarnation of rose-colored lenses. But is she really that hopeless when it comes to love or is there something more to her than a sweet facade?

But how about a cynical romantic, what does love mean to them?

Meet Haruchiyo, or as his friends call him; Sanzu, a successful internet vlogger along with his sister. In an industry full of fans' gossip shipping him to other content creators, he stands aloof. He has no strong opinions about falling in love or just love in general. It seemed like love was the furthest thing in his mind, or was it?

= - = - = - =

Akashi 'Sanzu' Haruchiyo x Reader

This story takes place after the ending of Tokyo Revengers (Manga).

Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Revengers or any of its characters. Tokyo Revengers belongs to its rightful owner, Wakui Ken.

Art on cover by: (I saw it on Pinterest (there was no artist tagged) and I'm still looking for who's the artist, if you know, please let me know. Thank you!)

= - = - = - =

Hope you enjoy it!

- C

Ps. I still need to finish Reality's Illusion and The Safe House before I start continuously updating this story. BUT! I'm close to finishing both of those stories sooo this story will soon have more chapters. Thank you for checking this story out, I hope you'll be interested in reading it^^