•5•

after the party at lucas house last time everything is fucked up .

every one is blaming haechan for all the stuff and rumors about him dating a girl and cheating on his mate and his family is really angry at him for doing all this .

haechan was mad he's frustrated he was feeling angry with himself and with his family 'his family for not believing him and believing the rumors without letting him explain anything ' he's done with everyone's shit right now.

and renjun who's already feeling sad , emotional and disappointed cuz of getting rejected by his alpha mate now he's also feeling angry not cuz of the rumors but cuz of haechan rejection and going to some other girl in the party and having fun not thinking about him 'his Omega ' and enjoying the party only ? .

🥀

lee's house:-

rj :"hey mom "

he said sitting beside haechans mom on the dining table ( he go to their house to give haechan his notebook back which jeno gives him for completing the work he missed when he was in his heat .

hc mom:- "hi renjun baby I'm so sorry for what happened we are so disappointed in what haechan did I hope u don't leave him i know he's a brat but we all love u renjun i love u and jaemin as my own son's jeno and haechan so i hope u won't leave us for his stupidity "

rj:-" no mom don't say sorry and these things I won't ever leave cuz of his stupid behavior's or anything cuz i love u all too i promise ok "

hc mom :- oh my baby we all too love u "

she said other's smiled while Mrs lee hugs renjun and him hugging back with a smile too.

🥀

after that renjun was now Infront of haechan's bed room he knocked two times and gulped nervously when haechan said " come in " in a deep husky voice.

rj :- hi haechan

renjun said sitting down on haechan's bed haechan sat up quickly and looked in renjuns direction.

hc: if u are here to blame me for something I didn't even do and already believing in those damn fake rumors then get out of my room i don't wanna talk about it cuz nobody believes me anyway.

hc said angry,glaring at the floor.

rj: I'm not here to blame u for anything and I didn't believe in those lies even tho i know u don't love me but u love ur family and i know u won't disappoint them by doing something like that.

rj said pouting a little bit cuz he was actually feeling sad and emotional even tho he believes that  hyuck is not  lying he was still sad about not loving him part .

hc: so why are u here ? and stop pouting u are not cute but annoying.

hc said fully lying

rj: to return ur note books thanks for the help, and yes I'm not cute cuz I'm hot .

rj said feeling proud somehow.

hc look at him and started laughing..

rj : why are u laughing now ?asshole

rj said trying to sound angry

hc: oh sorry but u and hot ? don't match shrimpy .

hc said smirking

rj:  shut up u fucker ,i can be hot if i want to  .

rj said angry his face turned red

hc : oh is little shrimpy getting mad at me ?

hc said leaning closer towards rj

rj wasn't having any of it he pushed him backwards with full power

rj: fuck u

he said loudly

hc smirk again pushing him backwards lying him down on his bed hovering over him .

hc : gladly, one day I'll fuck u so hard that u'll get pregnant the next day baby boy , my baby my omega and my mate .

rj: haechan what are u say-

hc cutts him off by closing the gap between them and kissing him slowly but softly, they feel a euphoria feeling inside their body, it feels like fireworks explode in their stomach, it feels all butterfly and tingling cute feeling .

rj kissed him back he don't know why but he did maybe cuz of the way haechan was making him feel or moving his hands on his body or is it the soft kiss he don't know.

he place his one hand in hyucks hair's playing with them and with other  hand he hold his neck .

hc lick his lower lip asking for entrance but when he didn't respond haechan bit his lower lip and renjun opens his mouth then, hc entered his mouth exploring his hot carven their tounges moulding together it wasn't a simple kiss but a full make out session now .

they broked the kiss when they ran out of oxygen .

rj looked at hc with wide eyes he was in total shock he just kissed haechan, his mate , most importantly his enemy.

rj : what we just did, we can't do that it's not right.

rj said nervously looking at hyuck with big teary eyes.

hc : and why can't we ? cuz i don't think kissing ur future husband and mate is a wrong thing ?

rj : yeah but we don't love eachother we are enemies we hate eachother.

hc frowned at what he said

hc: who said I don't love u ?

rj : nobody, but we are enemies and enemies hate eachother so ...

hc : I don't care

hc said and again Leaned in to kiss his mate who tried to push him away but hc hold his both hands on both sides of his head holding them tight.

hc again kissed him but rj don't have any other options but kiss his mate back .

hc kissed him deep and hard now moving his hands getting inside of rjs hoodie his cold hands made contact with rjs bare skin and rj moan in hc mouth .

hc moves his kisses down to his neck sucking and licking on his neck making purple hickeys.

rj can't help but moan his name again and again ....

rj: hyuck ~

rj again moan his name and hc loved it hc loves it when rj moans his name again and again .

hc: yes baby , i love it when u say my name like that .

he again lean down to continue his session but his phone started ringing and he got off of rj , rj take the chance to stand and leaves haechans room quickly.

...

AN: HEY THERE EVERY ONE HER'S THE UPDATE FOR U ALL .

AND FOR SOME ONE WHO ASKED ME MANY TIMES TO UPDATE.

i hope u like it , enjoy...

sorry for the mistakes..

thanks for reading.

1098 words .

                              |🦋|