•7•

renjun is done with everyone .....
he hate it , he hate everything and specially his mate lee haechan who is busy with a bitch name hanata .

they both are close these days specially hanata she always tires to talk to haechan and jeno but mostly haechan, she forcefully clings to him , even if haechan rejects her affection but she still do it, making cute faces , asking for haechans homework, sitting with him in the class but also in the cafeteria, but renjun is sick of it all , he don't wanna see both of their faces specially this bitch hanatas ......... but he has to ...

( haechan's parents: ten suh and johnny suh ) ( their adopted son that's why not similar sir name)

sorry for not mentioning earlier

their math teacher ( ten suh ) his mother

and father ( school's principal)

renjuns dad ( huang haejoon ' ceo ' ,haung mairi ' partner with renjuns dad company'ceo of another company ')

in classroom.......

teacher ten:"lee haechan focus here stop sleeping u idiot "

the teacher said angry...

hc was  still sleeping jeno slapped his head and hc sat up quickly glaring at his brother now

jn:" focus lee haechan focus"

hc:" shut up u big puppy i can sleep if i want to so don't disturb me again "

he said again laying his head down on his desk

some one again slapped his head but this time it was sir ten with a angry face

hc :" mom , what do u want now ? please let me sleep jaebal "

he said sulking

ten : "ur in class so don't call me mom and behave now focus on the lecture"

the lecture continue.....

renjun was looking at the board when he heard someone giggling when he looked at the table beside his and jaemins he sighed heavily after watching hanata giggling at something haechan said but the thing is he was also laughing...

after class break time .....

renjun was cleaning his table closing books putting them under the table when he got up ready to go out of the class ...

rj:" o-oh my , what the hell lee haechan?"

rj got startled by the way haechan is suddenly so close to him leaning close to his face standing behind him ...

hc:" why ? oh my i scared my baby boy , I'm sorry baby "

hc said and lean more closer renjun blush red at the nickname and smile put quickly put his serious face back on he move forward and pushed haechan back with his hand but haechan didn't move and instead held his hand the one rj used to push him and held his wirst tightly...

hc :" i was asking u to sit beside me on the lunch table today , so lets go and u can blush later "

hc said flirting still holding his wirst

rj:" shut up , and let go of me "

hc :" won't happen shrimpy "

he said dragging rj with him to the cafeteria

at lunch

hanata , haechan , renjun , jaemin , jeno , chenle jisung, quanlin mark ....

they are sitting like this hanata was sitting in the center and the other boys Infront of eachother