•11•

🚫🚫🔺🔺❌⚠️⚠️SMUT ALERT ⚠️❌🔺🚫🚫

( i already told u all about it if u are uncomfortable please don't read and wanna write it so ima do it but I'm already so sorry for making it other's are writing more than just this i tried to make it simple tho I'm really sorry:( )

hc:"are u really sure about it baby ? "

the alpha male said looking down at his omega with love and worry in his eyes....

omega smile at his worried alpha's action and he nods giving him a sweet peck on his cheek .

rj:"yes, please do me alpha "

the omega replied with a desperate look .

the alpha sigh and kissed his omega on the lips .

moving his lips down to his neck at first he give it soft kisses making his Omega's breathe Hitched than started with all the licking and sucking making him bit on his bottom lip to suppress his moans.

rj:" h-hyuck a-ahh ~

he held his alphas neck when the other male was busy with panting his neck with love bites and all his finger's now moving to get a hold of the other's soft hair's playing with the hair's on his neck .

the alpha started working on his clothes now trying to remove them quickly, he removed Omega's hoodie and started moving his wet lips and open mouth kissess going downward to his sensitive untouched nipples....

rj:" ahhh ahh ah ~"

renjun can't stopped himself from moaning loudly at this point.

haechan is now sucking on his one nipple while teasing the other with his fingers.

rj:" ah ah ahhh h-hyuck p-plea---

renjun can't even complete his sentence cuz of all the pleasure he's getting from the things his mate is doing to him right now .

haechan now doing the same thing with the other nipple while his one hand is moving to his mate's as* grabbing it he squeezed it a little with a soft touch making renjun moan .

rj:" h-hyuck p-please "

the omega pleaded making his mate move backwards and looking at him now .

hc:" please what? baby "

hc said pecking him softly on the lips making him lean forward for a long deep one but moving back wards before their lips touch again .

rj:" ahhh just please, u know it already just do it now "

rj whined madly like a baby pouting hyuck chuckle at his mate's behavior but still wants him to say it .

hc:" say it , or u won't be getting anything baby , ur choice baby boy"

hc said smirking making renjun huff .

rj:" f-fuck me , fuck ur baby boy please I'm really wet for u now "

rj said in a soft voice with big pleading eyes .

haechan smiled .

hc:" ok , what my baby boy wants my baby boy gets I'll be gentle ok don't worry I'll take care of u "

the alpha male said when he watched his boyfriend with a scared face , worried he caress his cheeks gently.

he quickly removed his own shirt and pants staying in his boxer's only and removed the male under him pants and boxers all naked hc eye's is sparkling by looking at the beauty under him .