•10•

they all were having a sleepover at chenle's place today....

the Chinese is really rich his house is like a mansion and he's a dolphin princess in it cuz he's jisungs princess....

.....

jn:" hey hyuckie u and renjun is really close to each other is everything alright?"

he said teasing his brother.

hc:" shut it up bitch he's my boyfriend now but what about u tho u are more than just close with jaemin tho I didn't complain did i?"

hc sassed rolling his eyes jeno laughed akwardly.

jm:"let's watch a scary movie today "

jm said changing the topic

rj:"no i want to watch a Disney movie"

he and jaemin started fighting not backing of anytime soon .

mk:"ok ok stop it guys let's watch anime series and it's final now "

mark said and started the show ....

renjun was on his alphas lap moving to get a comfortable point.

jaemin was laying on the ground head on Jeno's lap .

chenle hugging jisungs waist and his head on the laters shoulder .

mark and quanlin on the ground holding hands and sitting beside eachother.

rj was trying to get comfortable not knowing anything about his alphas situation...

hc:"stop moving baby"

hc wisperd in a deep voice in his mate's doll like ear's.

renjun flinched by the sudden action he layed backwards on his mate's chest still moving....

hc:"i said stop moving before i fuck u right here on this couch Infront of all of them"

hc said and smirked and renjun then gets the point that haechan is hard cuz his dick was poking renjuns ass now by all the moving...

he blushed mad red and turned around facing the other his legs one on both sides of the alpha's waist he rapped his arms around haechans neck .

his big puppy eye's looking at his alpha with the same desire he wanted his alpha too .

renjun quickly joined their lip's together in a hungry kiss he was desperate for his alphas touch the later kissed back with same force but stopped and pushed renjun back lightly.

hc:"baby we can't do anything here let's go upstairs ok"

hc wisperd making renjun smile widely cuz he thinks haechan is going to reject doing it right now but he didn't....

rj:" ok let's go upstairs quickly "

rj said but didn't get off making haechan held the beauty like a koala holding haechan's neck tightly....

to be continued......

A/N:-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.

but i still double updated tho .

sorry for the bad English grammar and all

again I'm not experienced with dating and stuff ...

thanks for reading.

good night or morning.

UR AUTHOR
______MINAL LEE 🦋