No. 11

As I walk back through the doors of the house, I run the night over in my head.

How could I leave? Why would I leave?

Everyone that meant anything to me, other than my patents, were dead. I am mentally unstable, and I can't just fix that. Leaving would hurt worse than dying here alone.

I walk to the kitchen. Michael is sitting on the counter humming "Carry On My Wayward Son". His arms are covered in scars. And yet he seems happy.

He looks up at me and smiles, "Hey asshole, you're back so soon?"

I grin, same ole Michael.

I walk up the steps, and down the hall. Ashton is leaning against his door, tapping a beat on his leg. He is practically ripped apart, but he doesn't seem to care. He feels no pain.

He laughs, "Hey kid." I wave and continue on down the hall. I turn to see Brianna.

She is drenched from head to toe. Her makeup is running down her cheeks and she has no care in the world. She just gives me a single grin.

I continue.

I find Cheyann at the end of the hall. She was sitting on the stairwell to the attic. Her neck broken and a large gapping hole in her stomach. She bats her lashes at me, "Back so soon, handsome?"

I couldn't help but smile. I nod and wave to her. I continue on through the house, after all, my time was ticking.

I'm walking the hall of paintings.

They have all changed.

Now instead of seeing Mary, Molly, and Macy, I see Michael.

The Butcher was replaced by Ashton.

Calum was now Little Don, a future Butler.

Cheyann was The Hanging Woman.

And Brianna was Little Bri. The girl who drowned.

There was one more painting.

Apart from the women of the woods and the cell phone creep.

There was Davey.

The Clock Master.

I took one last breath as I entered the room full of clocks.

I sat center stage and I waited.

They it began.

Every clock in the room began to tick.

Tick..

Tock..

Tick..

Tock..

The sounds were so loud. They fell at different times, and my brain felt like mush.

I didn't move though.

This is what I wanted.

I listened intently.

I didn't struggle.

I felt the blood pouring from my ears and my brain begin to inflame.

And then like that, it exploded.

I felt my body fall and liquid stream out of my ears.

The world went black.

I was dead.

And that's how I became "Luke Hemmings : The Clock Master."

-----------------------------------

The End.

So if you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. Just comment and I'll answer.

Thank you all for reading! That may not have been the best writing, but it was just a fun little short story for me to write and get back in the game. I enjoyed it though...

Except for killing off my babies...:(

Anyway, thank you all! I love you!

I'll start something new soon!

So, stay posted x :)

- Robin