={Chapter 48: Risking Too Much}=

={WARNING: MAJOR FLUFF, SLIGHT CUSSING, MENTION OF ADULTLY TOPICS AND SEXUAL SCENES}=

"So, I was thinking maybe a small make-out session, but I'd be more than happy to take it further than that if you'd like, the adrenaline that comes with the possibility of being caught in the middle of fucking you would be an amazing feeling," Molten growled out as he and Bryan walked into Bryan's office, closing the glass door behind them as Bryan sat down in his office chair. "I've got to finish a few papers first, they'll only take a few minutes though," Bryan stated with an amused tone as he opened his laptop and quickly began opening and working on files. Molten let out an annoyed snort before walking up to Bryan and picking him up, sitting down in Bryans chair and sitting Bryan on his lap, Bryan only let out an amused sigh in response and continued working on his papers online, knowing it'd be pointless to try and fight against most of the things Molten does.

As soon as ten minutes passed, Bryan finished sending his last file off to the Fazbear corporation towers for the CEO to deal with, and closed his laptop, leaning back against Molten as he let out a small sigh, slightly tired but relieved as he finished his work for the next three days, he had decided to push himself to do extra work in one day so he'd be free the next few days, mainly for Molten. Molten slightly changed his position and wrapped one arm around Bryan's waist and placed his other hand under Bryan's chin, wrapping his hand slightly around Bryan's neck, right at the jugular and placed his face into the crook of Bryan's neck as Bryan instinctively looked up to slightly move such a vulnerable area away from Molten's hand, only earning Molten's hand to follow. "This can't wait until we get to the hotel?" Bryan asked with an amused and hushed tone. "No, I said earlier that no matter what it is that we do, it'll be adrenaline rushing, I'd love to show you how it feels to do something-, like that, in an area we could get caught," Molten mumbled with a lustful growl, moving his hand away from Bryan's neck and wrapping both arms around Bryan's waist as he began peppering Bryan's neck with small kisses, huffing onto Bryan's skin as Bryan relaxed and slightly moved around on Molten's lap. Bryan shivered a little at Molten's cold breath traveling down his neck, and he tipped his head back as he moved one of his hands upward to cup Molten's cheek, giving Molten the sign that he was allowed to get a little rougher with his actions, earning a quick chuckle from Molten before Molten gave Bryan's neck a small nip, causing Bryan to shiver again and jump. "Oh god, I-I think I'm already regretting this," Bryan joked with a small smile as he felt a single drop of blood run down from his neck, not too sure how he felt about Molten causing cuts. "Oh please, you'll live," Molten replied with a teasing and low tone as he slowly licked away the small trail of blood from Bryan's neck.

Ten minutes had passed and Bryan was now pinned with his back to the wall, Molten was holding him up by the thighs with Bryan's legs wrapped around Molten's waist and his arms wrapped around Molten's neck. Molten was nibbling, kissing, sucking and full on biting to the point he drew blood, on Bryan's neck and collarbone, every now and then moving up and kissing on the underside of Bryan's jawline. Molten slightly moved Bryan further up the wall and pressed in closer to Bryan so he could use one hand and unbutton Bryan's red vest. Bryan unwrapped his arms from around Molten's neck, grabbed Molten's chin and pulled Molten away from his neck before roughly pulling Molten into a kiss, pulling his vest off as Molten fully unbuttoned it and deepened their kiss, the two letting the vest fall to the floor. "For fucks sake Bryan, I was joking originally but I'm really about to fuck you if you keep turning me on," Molten mumbled with a lustful growl in his throat as he broke the kiss to let Bryan breathe, and looked down at his and Bryan's position. "You know, now that you've got me going, I don't think I'd mind too much," Bryan replied with the same lustful mumble as he placed one hand on Molten's shoulder and barely lifted up the bottom of his shirt with his other hand, giving Molten a curious expression, letting Molten decide what they'd do next. Molten gave Bryan a curt nod as he stared at Bryan's hand on his shirt, Bryan let out a small giggle as he slowly removed his shirt, letting it fall into the floor with his vest as Molten stared at his now bare chest with a smirk. Molten put Bryan on the ground before he pulled Bryan away from the wall and got behind him, forcing Bryan forward and down onto Bryan's desk, placing one hand on Bryan's waist and rubbing Bryan's ribcage with his other hand as he began kissing Bryan's neck again while Bryan held himself up on his elbows. "There's the beautifully body I missed," Molten mumbled against Bryan's neck in between kisses before he stood back up, placing both hands on Bryan's waist as he gazed down at Bryan leaning onto his desk in front of him, admiring the view for a second. "You going to fuck me or not?" Bryan asked with a teasing tone as he turned his head and looked back at Molten, lightly swaying his hips in Molten's grasp, freezing and letting out a light yelp as Molten dug his claws on one hand into Bryan's shoulder, and used his other hand to undo Bryan's belt.

"Last time, you're sure you'd like to do this here?" Molten asked with a low tone as he let Bryan's pants fall to the floor, but paused with the question as he grabbed the waistband of Bryan's boxers, which Bryan only gave a small nod in response, too anxious and flustered at the same time to speak. Molten let out a small grunt of acknowledgment before pulling Bryan's boxers down and moving his hand back to Bryan's waist, the two letting the pants and boxers stay around Bryan's ankles, and pulled his own dick out of whatever compartment it stayed in and placed himself only about two inches into Bryan. Bryan waited a few seconds before wiggling his hips, telling Molten to move, which Molten did, and continued to do such slowly until Bryan let out a small choking sound as Molten got a little further than halfway. "You alright?" Molten asked with a soft tone as he remained as still as he could, receiving a small nod from Bryan. Molten waited another few minutes before he got the signal from Bryan to move again, and he bent down to place a soft, slow kiss on Bryan's neck as he made it fully in before standing up again. Molten tightened his grip on Bryan's waist and shoulder as he slowly pulled almost fully out, and slowly pushed back in, testing Bryan's reaction before he sped up his pace and got to the point he was slamming into Bryan. Bryan did his best to muffle himself, which he managed to do pretty well until Molten had the bright idea to pleasure his lover as much as he could at the moment, and removed one hand from Bryan's waist and began jerking Bryan off as he continued to slam into him, Bryan began screaming for more, to go harder or faster and Molten's name. After a solid thirty minutes passed, the two decided to call it quits before they caught anyones attention in the building, and Molten slowly pulled himself out of Bryan and backed up, letting Bryan pull his boxers and pants back on as he began to lick Bryan's cum off his hand and smirked once he realized Bryan was watching with a shocked and flustered expression. "Love you dear, I'm going to check on everyone else," Molten stated before he grabbed Bryan by the waist and roughly kissed him. "Love you too," Bryan mumbled as Molten released him and began to walk away, leaving Bryan to finish redressing himself and recover from their actions.