={Chapter 54: Helping Hands}=

={WARNING: GRIEF, MENTAL BREAKDOWN, LACK OF SELF CARE, HEARTBREAK, FLUFF AND SLIGHT CUSSING}=

It's been a solidarity of six days now, and Bryan was still trying to fix Molten, but at the same time he was going up to Vanny and Nobe and helping them with their wounds. Nobe hasn't said a single word since he's been rescued, and originally Vanny suggested that the Nightmares cut his tongue out or somehow made him deaf, but when Bryan asked Nobe if Vanny was right, Nobe shook his head and stuck out his tongue for a moment. Bryan had been sleeping in the pizzeria basement the past few nights, borrowing a sleeping bag from Ballora, and sleeping on the floor next to the counter Molten was sat on, causing Gregory to use a sleeping bag and sleep in his father's office with Steve, GlamRock Foxy, and most of the time, Lolbit and Ballora too. Bryan had recreated the scene of the room from when he was replacing Molten's legs after finding him in the sewers, empty coffee cups and papers were spread out around the room, even Molten's original blueprints were sitting out on the counter next to Molten's head. Bryan hasn't really talked to anyone since Molten's systems gave out, after the word spread about how his hands had glowed with a purple hue and he snapped at RockStar Freddy, everyone figured it'd be best to leave him alone; For they feared he was possibly going right back to how he was before Molten was brought back from the sewers, hateful, strict, rude and aggressive. Only Ballora, Lolbit and GlamRock Bonnie came down once to check on him, and he had snapped at them too, so nobody's interacted with him for the past few days. His eyes were now dull compared to what they used to look like, his sleep schedule, well, couldn't be called a schedule anymore, his major coffee addiction he just pulled himself out of came rushing back, and worst of all, he was scared of himself, if Freddy had antagonized him any further when the two had their argument, who knows what could have happened? Bryan was afraid that his portal abilities were finally beginning to get out of his own control, he knew it would come to this at some point, he'd end up hurting someone he cared about, but he didn't know it'd happen so soon and so sudden.

Bryan flipped on the power switch on Molten, and waited for about a minute, the time feeling like a year had passed, but once again, nothing happened, and Bryan switched Molten back off. Bryan broke, his heart and thoughts all shattered. He had tried everything, he fixed everything that he could find that was even so slightly damaged, he fixed Molten's cracked open head, fixed the gashes on him from Nightmare's claws, replaced wires, servos and circuits, he even so much as checked Molten's coding systems, to see if there was somehow a virus of some sort, anything he could think of, but still nothing worked. "So much for having faith huh? You brought me into this world and for what?! Just to fucking tear me down and break me like a fucking glass cup?! You took the person I cared about most, just to watch me scream in agony at you?!" Bryan shouted as he looked up at the ceiling, yelling at a god he didn't know if he believed. Bryan leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Molten's neck, crying and screaming into the fur on his lovers chest. He didn't deserve this, did he? Bryan weeped until his throat and eyes were sore, he was standing and crying for so long that he couldn't feel his legs anymore, and his knuckles were red enough to seem like he had just stuck his hands in boiling water, from him gripping so tightly onto Molten's still motionless body. "B-Bryan?" A weak voice came from the two large metal doors, and Bryan slowly looked up to see Steve in the doorway. "D-Dylan's here, he wants to speak with you," Steve stated softly with a worried and nervous tone, only receiving a nod from Bryan before Bryan buried his face back into Molten's chest fur. Steve turned and left, allowing Bryan to come up when he was ready to, but that wasn't very long, once Steve was at the top of the stairs, he heard the two metal doors close and looked over the railing, seeing Bryan walking up the staircase. "Y-You ok?" Steve asked gently as Bryan got to the top of the steps, once again, only receiving a nod from Bryan, but it was obvious this answer was anything but true.