truth or dare (01)

"Sabrina, truth or dare?" Asked Olivia, raising her eyebrow, making the group giddily giggle.

"Umm, truth." said the older girl with a smile, resting her head on the palm of her hand as she felt the thin grey carpet sit beneath her.

"Who's your crush?" Said Olivia raising an attack of ooooooo's from Conan and Gracie. As their friends started to go wild, Sabrina began to get nervous and started looking to her lap and fiddled with the many rings that outlined her fingers.

"Shit, um, I don't know how to tell you this, Olivia. " said Sabrina, starting to get more and more nervous about going truth finally coming out.

"Come on, you can tell us we won't judge you," consoled conan who said the girls anxiety by the worried look that was spread across her fearful face.

"It's .. It's josh, " said sabrina, looking away from the younger girl with a clenched jaw. Gracie immediately looked over to Olivia, who was tearing up already. The group had been silenced by the sudden shock. Olivia looked up to the girl who was avoiding eye contact with her at all costs.

... a loud wack was hears across the house as it echoed through the silent room.

"What the fuck Olivia why would you slap me!?" Screamed Sabrina " I really think I could have a shot with him!"

"You know I like him, yet you still broke our rule!" Replied Olivia escalating the situation and heightening the tension in the stuffy basement that was bellow the rest of the house.

"I'm sorry but -" Sabrina choked cut off by the furious home owner.

"Forget it, just leave," Olivia sighed, cutting off the blonde. with that, Sabrina picked up her things and left the youngest's basement with a heavy heart and a furious expression. This was not the end of this drama.

Gracie shuffled over to Olivia, wrapping her arm around the brunette to try and console her while Conan grabbed the tissues and the lyric book, knowing Olivia too well for her liking. "I'm gonna be a sec in the bathroom. You take care of Olivia. Make sure she doesn't do anything dumb," said Conan, making his way out of the room.

So there the two sat Olivia laying on Gracie's chest while the taller girl ran her hands through her hair relaxing the devastated girl ,the younger one oblivious to the fact that the owner of the arms she lay in had an aching heart as well that rainy winters night.

Eventually, the younger girl drifted off dreaming of a less dramatic sleepover. Gracie sat there while her best friend slept peacefully, wondering if Olivia could ever like someone like her back or even just any girl, but don't tell anyone I told you that she'd get mad at me. Soon, gracie joined her in her sleep before conan could return.

-

Conan's pov:

"Holy shit they're sleeping in the same bed like they are actually in the same bed." He thought while taking out his phone and swiftly taking photos of them sleeping, looking back on it that was kinda creepy but whatever.

_____________________________________

Tate💍 = tate macrae
Conito ✨= Conan Gray

Conito ✨- TATE OMG LOOK

Tate💍- Cone, it's 6am wtf

                        Image attached

Tate💍- NVM, THIS WAS WORTH WAKING UP FOR

Conito ✨- IKR