jealousy, jealousy (04)

A/n: Just as a reminder to anyone that's reading this, I also have another gralivia fic called change My Mind :)

Gracies pov:

"What the fuck happened in there? Where did you go?" Questioned Bea. I was now in Bea's car with liv and conan in the back because she had offered to drive them home, and i don't have to tell you that that car was as awkward as ever even with conan oblivious me and Olivia still had our unresolved tension.

Halfway through Scott Street, the car started to shake violently, and it only got worse from there. We weren't even a little close to any houses or society, and this car would not stop shaking. " Guys, the breaks aren't working." Bea alerted

"The fuck did you just say?" Liv panicked

"She said the breaks aren't fucking working idiot" I spat. I think it came out more rude than I had expected, but who was I to care.

At that point, we were all in full panic. Olivia was heavy breathing in the back, conan was googling what to do, and Bea was just trying not to run anything over.

By this time, the car had started to slow down. It didn't help with the shaking, but at least we weren't going out be in the next back to the future movie. It ultimately came to a stop on the side of the road. The classic horror trope of 'stuck in the middle of nowhere'

"Can y'all get any reception out here?" Conan asked, frantically waving his phone around.

"Great, we're in between two small deserted towns, with no reception and nothing near us." Olivia said before she sat down leaning on a tree in which we all joined her. "How could this night possibly get worse?"

I could already see the news headline, 'dumb teenagers die in the outback due to crazy forest man.' As much as it sounds dumb it would be horrible to live out a crazy forest man chasing you

a black mustang slowed down, pulling over next to our car. I really thought that this was it before Out came a familiar blonde who I exitidly ran up to.

"Miss me already, gracie?" She teased, to which Olivia responded with an eye roll. I'm such an idiot I forgot she saw me and sabrina looking for a room where we also happened to see her. " it seems like you've got yourselves quite stuck here. You can ride with me. I really don't mind." Sabrina offered.

"We don't want your pity, sabrina. You can go drive away in your pretty little Mustang and go hang out with those sheep that you call your friends." Liv snapped.

"OLIVIA SHES TRYING TO HELP!" Conan yelled before taking a deep breath, mostly to calm himself. "Look as much as you may have your... differences, we are in no situation to deny help, especially from someone we know won't murder us in the middle of a forest. " He stated, rolling his eyes at her.

We all made our way into Sabrina's car as much as Olivia was reluctant she followed. I had climbed into the front seat mostly to avoid Olivia, but I was now in close proximity with sabrina, who was driving.

This car ride, however, seemed more awkward than the first with no one speaking due to the relations we currently had with sabrina. During the ride, I had felt Sabrina's hand creep onto my thigh, making me immediately start to blush from the contact. Especially because I couldn't say anything to her because it would make the whole car aware of the situation.

Olivia's pov:

During the most awkward car ride of our lives, I spotted Sabrina putting her hand onto gracie's thigh, which was paired with the fact that I had saw them looking for a room alone at Josh's party. It made me jealous like I wanted to punch Sabrina's face in. I don't know why I mean I had no right to be jealous. I'm not even into girls, and I had just had the best time of my life making out with josh, but something in me hated them together.

____________
703 words