it'll always be liv (05)

"I don't know why I just hate them together it's like the universe is gonna collapse or something when I see my best friend with my enemy. You know?" Rambled liv. God, she really despised sabrina.

"Look, I don't relate to what you're going through, but I understand, and I'm here for you. I'll always be on your side liv" Josh said, attempting to comfort liv, who had recently become his girlfriend. "But I can't cut off sabrina. we've been friends for practically our whole lives. It'd just be for the better if we stayed friends."

"Yeah, that's fine, Josh.." She said, struggling to keep calm. In reality, she wanted to scream, but she kept her cool she just got the man of her dreams, but why did it feel wrong. "Anyway, I have to go," she said through a fake smile before hanging up. Monday was going to be harsh

-

Olivia was pressed up against Josh's chest. His cologne smelled sweet sort of citrus-y. She went to look over to gracie, trying to see her jealous stares to be greeted by her and a certain blonde pressed up against one another, talking to conan. Gracie had her arm wrapped around Sabrina's shoulders playing with her hair, while the blonde had her arm around the brunettes waist.

Gracie had looked over her shoulder towards liv, which made her spring into action, kissing Josh without warning. She looked back to gracie to see her eye roll turning back to her conversation. pleased, turned back to Josh with a smirk.

"Wow, you really are such a good kisser." She flirted, exiting Joshua. "Can't wait to do that again," she whispered, running her hand through his chocolate curls then looking over to gracie whose eyes were glazed over with tears that she attempted to hide by putting her face into Sabrina's shoulder.

Liv's jealous stares now turned apologetic at the sight she cared about gracie deep down in her fucked up teenage mind she wanted to make her jealous not hurt but somewhere along the way they got mixed.

Gracie bit her tongue while conan went on about something to do with his science class. She tried to calm down by taking deep breaths Sabrina's scent of dark chocolate and caramel she definitely had a sweet tooth.

"You ok?." Sabrina said, shooting conan an apologetic. "You should go" sorta look. "Hey, look at me." She said, tilting the taller girls head towards her. "Would you like to go somewhere more private?" Gracie didn't respond, just nodded her head while anxiously biting her lip, grabbing Sabrina's hand. Sabrina led her away to the ally behind the science block.

"Cici, what's going on between you and liv?" She sat against the Walls of the science block across from the younger girl. Look at the sky peaking through the gap between buildings.

"I don't know what you mean," gracie anxiously laughed, wiping under her eyes. Sabrina looked at her, tilting her head. She knew what gracie didn't want to admit. "Look, I really like you. I do. You've treated me absolutely amazing, but- "

"I'm not Olivia," Sabrina said, cutting the girl off and looking to her palms. "i Knew even from the first night at the party it wasn't me, it would always be her, its ok this," she said, pointing between me and her "was never that serious .. soo, how long?" Gracie just shot her a confused look away from whatever she was looking at while zoned out. "How long have you liked her, I mean, you guys have been friends for practically forever." Sabrina clarified.

"2 years.. I think" gracie revealed her eyes fluttering at the statement while attempting to choke back her tears."I've helped her through her boy troubles for two fucking years." The tears were practically flowing out of her eyes now. Sabrina just looked to the girl with sympathy in her eyes. "It's bullshit! Why can't i just be happy and get over!"I screamed before a tear slid down my face."I don't wanna be like this, sabrina. I can't do this. "

"I know, but it'll get better for both of us, I promise," Sabrina replied, wiping under gracies eyes it hurt to see gracie like this even if they were just friends she knew the feeling all too well.

A/n: this chapter is so fucking sad but oh well feel the pain :)
I promise it'll get better just a little bit of time is necessary ✨️ (that means like 1 chapter)

____________
755 words